cheat engine 6.4, saved me again

envoy23

I am replaying resident evil 6, was so pissed with the lack of ammo, I went searching for mods, well cheat engine (thanks guys) helped me again, (not sure how I lived without it in the past, btw 2015 re7 is coming,

re6 is not the best game out there but it has great nude mods available :) and really it does most things ok (graphics, companions, controller support and play as m or f ) but for the lack of ammo, which was a real ass pain when fighting the boss characters which btw > fighting bosses pisses me off in all games.

so guys if bored with the lack of good games released this year like I am , get re6, get nude mods and unlimited ammo mod from cheat engine and enjoy.

ada Wong for me is the hottest chick in any game (voice, style and looks) hopefully 1 day we can import characters into games, but not holding my breath. was going to post a pic of her here but them remembered that in MA+ games violence is ok for kids but not nudity. pfffff

I use cheat engine a lot. My knowledge with CE is searching for and modifying stuff manually. I can't do stuff like make trainers or cheat tables, and I still have issues finding pointers in some games. I remember sitting down for an hour trying to follow their guide about making a lua script, and couldn't follow it. If you don't have a base of knowledge, you won't even understand most of what they're talking about.

very true bro, I am a noob with ce, but what works for me is > download (I have to use save target as, and change to .ct ) their cheat table for your game, that has the items you want to change in their table listed( re6.xxx save as re6.ct into your docs folder)

then run ce and open re6.ct (second top left icon), run your game, when game is fully load then alt/tab, into ce, click flashing icon top left and select re6.exe (or simular)

you will see boxes next to scripts that tell what they will change, most of the time it is as easy as this, but each table tells you how to do it on their site. eg check box > infinite ammo script, leave ce running, go back to game and hoping start shooting with infinite ammo.

I have to do this each time I play the game and leave ce running in the back ground while playing,

btw research well before getting resident evil revelation > its a different game format to re6, not sure why ?

I used CE to modify gold in DA:I, but I'm struggling to modify carrying capacity. I can find the text modifier, and changing it only changes the text for the number you see on the screen, its just that it doesn't let you carry up to that number. The problem in that game is finding pointers. Its beyond my knowledge with CE to find multi level pointers. I've looked at instructions on their website, unfortunately I can't even follow those instructions due to not having a clue about the words and acronyms they use to give the instructions. Its like trying to read gibberish. Maybe if someone could give instructions in plain, easy to understand English, then I could figure out how to find multi level pointers with CE.