Preempting FNIS issues on new install

speckledsnake

I'm starting my second attempt at using MO. I've found some youtube tutorials for individual components, but nothing regarding continued use after initial install/setup. On my first MO attempt, I gave up, uninstalled everything, cleaned out remnants, reinstalled skyrim and MO, and now I'm back up to speed (followed "super epic guide" to get going).

I'm going to be using FNIS, Dual Sheath Redux, Momo Acrobatic Jump, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, XP32 Extended, HDT PE and a compatible body, Immersive Animations, possibly something like SPERG which I might support with a combat mod that may include some additional animations, and probably try sexlab framework/animations (hence preemptive choice of compatible skeleton/body). As I said, I found gamerpoet and gopher tutorials for installing these things. My questions are how to install all of this concurrently, and, what steps should be taken when adding new animations in the future.

1. I know I need to run FNIS (after) any installation of new animations. Does the same go for the Dual Sheath Redux .jar file? If so, which of these do I run first after installing new animations?

2. Some of the mods I've used on my first pass (before restarting), such as XP32 extended, ask questions like whether I'm using dual sheath animations. I can't tell if this is installing its own animation, or, just getting itself ready for me to install something like immersive animations. If anyone is familiar enough with this process to tell me the safest order (and how to answer the prompts), I would be greatly appreciative.

3. Do either of these things require me to run Wrye Bash afterwards? Semi-unrelated: I'm really unsure when/how often to run Wrye Bash, and I feel like running it after each mod I install/activate is asking for trouble.

4. If anyone really knows their stuff, and knows it with regards to installing via MO, could someone give me a list of the order to install the components mentioned above?

I'd really like to get this done correctly, and cleanly. I'd be grateful for any help at all.

Edited by speckledsnake

2. Some of the mods I've used on my first pass (before restarting), such as XP32 extended, ask questions like whether I'm using dual sheath animations. I can't tell if this is installing its own animation, or, just getting itself ready for me to install something like immersive animations. If anyone is familiar enough with this process to tell me the safest order (and how to answer the prompts), I would be greatly appreciative.

if you're using Dual Sheath redux it wants to know so it installs properly for DSR

3. Do either of these things require me to run Wrye Bash afterwards? Semi-unrelated: I'm really unsure when/how often to run Wrye Bash, and I feel like running it after each mod I install/activate is asking for trouble.

you're almost never required to use Wrye Bash, it just helps a lot. usually LOOT will tell you if you need to use

4. If anyone really knows their stuff, and knows it with regards to installing via MO, could someone give me a list of the order to install the components mentioned above?

use LOOT: https://loot.github.io/

I'm starting my second attempt at using MO. I've found some youtube tutorials for individual components, but nothing regarding continued use after initial install/setup. On my first MO attempt, I gave up, uninstalled everything, cleaned out remnants, reinstalled skyrim and MO, and now I'm back up to speed (followed "super epic guide" to get going).

I'm going to be using FNIS, Dual Sheath Redux, Momo Acrobatic Jump, Realistic Ragdolls and Force, XP32 Extended, HDT PE and a compatible body, Immersive Animations, possibly something like SPERG which I might support with a combat mod that may include some additional animations, and probably try sexlab framework/animations (hence preemptive choice of compatible skeleton/body). As I said, I found gamerpoet and gopher tutorials for installing these things. My questions are how to install all of this concurrently, and, what steps should be taken when adding new animations in the future.

1. I know I need to run FNIS (after) any installation of new animations. Does the same go for the Dual Sheath Redux .jar file? If so, which of these do I run first after installing new animations?

I'd really like to get this done correctly, and cleanly. I'd be grateful for any help at all.

I'm already using LOOT, I just am unsure about installation order because of generating/running other files (the way DSR has you run a .jar file, e.g.).

Thanks for response btw.