Need simple mesh editing help

homeworlder1

http://i.imgur.com/2bTiXfH.jpg

I simply need to have the pictured part of the meshes deleted along with the the strap going from the characters left shoulder removed as well as these two parts cause clipping which doesn't look great at all. I know this isn't a proper mod request but i reckon it would take 2-3 minutes to anyone with mesh editing experience. The meshes in question are attached.

Thanks for your time!

(mesh is from hmm what to wear, full credit where credit is due.)

Edited by homeworlder1

I'm all for upholding the modders rights, though I just thought it would different considering it's already just an edited bethesda mesh

most mods are edited Bethesda assets, but the creator is in-charge of their mods that they make

I'm all for upholding the modders rights, though I just thought it would different considering it's already just an edited bethesda mesh

most mods are edited Bethesda assets, but the creator is in-charge of their mods that they make

Alright, thanks! I will ask permission then and report back :)

• 1 year later...

Actually, I need the clothing mesh you are wearing in the picture, otherwise I am having to reshape the mesh based off of a picture, unless you want me to use a vanilla mage robes mesh as a basis. Please respond ASAP!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/7r2b49gp5ogh4ye/dawnguard+What+To+Wear+Fix+AIO.7z

Here you go, I know it may be late, but at least it was something to try my work on. Enjoy it, it should work but is now fitted to the vanilla female mage journeyman robes as in your example picture. Also, I included the blender files for you so that you can edit the meshes, and then export them as 3ds' files and then import them into nifskope and overwrite the old nitrishape data by selecting the appropriate mesh.

P.S. I did this in blender 2.72b, and not in 2.49b, I also used the dev nifscripts to import the nifs and the default 3ds export of blender. If you want to do some editing, I suggest you grab the latest Blender version and get the developer nifscripts.