[LE] Human-shaped Werewolf

crucifixzero

Hello, everyone. I would like to request a mod (or a way) that makes your werewolf form stay as human, or any race your character probably using. The character will still behave like normal werewolf form, so...yeah, they're still werewolf, just in their normal human form (or any other race they're using). I just don't really like Werewolf form for some reason, especially after seeing this mod for Vampire Lord:

Better Vampire Lord Transformation by Loshirai14

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25321/

So I thought "Hey, perhaps there's also something that could be done about the Werewolf!".

To make it better, perhaps they could have some aura around their body (while in Werewolf Form) like in this mod:

Glowtastic by vysh

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/12253/?

And since they retain their normal form, perhaps the equipment musn't be released while in the form and after reverting back. Is there a way to do that along with this?

But just the appearance is enough. Anybody could help me (or guide me) somehow? Or perhaps some similar mod have been created or discussed previously? Because if it already has, can you show me the link?

Thanks for the help.

Edited by crucifixzero

here is the thing if you got rid of the werewolf form....they wouldn't be a werewolf now would they. they would just be some guy running around scratching people. seriously what is with some people? this is something I just don't understand.

Edited by tx12001

Think about it this way. What if the character could simply use the hax power of werewolf (lore-speaking) without sacrificing their look? I've got this idea from Devil May Cry 4, where unlike the previously main character Dante (who could transform into a devil), Nero could use his devil power by simply calling some kind of powerful ghost-like apparation that covers him a whole. So, why couldn't we do that for the werewolf in Skyrim? Imagine your character summoning some kind of spectral spirit around him/herself that actually done the attack for you, as if he/she's some kind of host of an angry god. Well, let's just leave the spirit thing alone for now, since I believe it would take more effort to do than the appearance.

Basically, I just want something different. I'm sure there's no harm in doing that lol. Perhaps it was weird for some people, but hey, people have differing taste with others, right?

here is the thing if you got rid of the werewolf form....they wouldn't be a werewolf now would they. they would just be some guy running around scratching people. seriously what is with some people? this is something I just don't understand.

They would seem to have a lycanthorpric mental disorder where the person belives themselves to be a wearwolf like reinfeilds syndrom for those that think themselves vampires. Imbued with the buff: strenghth of the mad and increassed speed of the lunatic, running around naked with a wolf head hat slapping people. lol.

I think company of wolves when I think of them or like the movie silver bullet or the howling. Or in some cases the form of real wolves only larger and a bit more distinctive.

If one just wants unarmed and other buffs there are easier ways to get them why bother being a wearwolf? Just my opnion but to each there own. My characters actully stronger while not in wolf form with his enchanted armor and sword, oddly enough.With moonlight tales and other mods I just think it fun and the visals, animations and music. Also w wolf RP.

Is there a way? I like Werewolf playstyle, but simply couldn't like it's appearance. That's when the idea above hits me. If there's a way, then can you tell me?

I am sure it could be done with an aperence mod if someone will make such.

Werewolfs are basicly human/monster hybrids and there apearence reflexs that by definition it is a man with cursed blood who turns into a wolf. Without that he would not be one.

Otherwise you have a brutal guy fighting hand to hand with supernaral gifts or a uniqe bloodline into canablism and not a werewolf because he is not a man who turns into a wolf.

What you need in my opinion is a stat cheat mod and some modded ninja type claw hand weapons,

Yet if you insist you would simply need a modded ilusion spell so you look human when you change as silly as that might look fighting.

The reason there is no such mod that I know of is because the animations would look really off in human form...A human dude clawing at somone then trying to gore into there belly and eat them.