Mods you want to recommend to me?

Reignscythe

Hello!

I'm somewhat a fan of mods across many games.. even attempted to mod some old game and I'm so excited when I learned of Skyrim and its.. uh.. moddability..?

However the game itself didn't really meet my expectations and to compensate for that I decided to mod it right away.. (I usually mod games when I fully understand the stuff in and out,)

But I got overwhelmed by the numbers of mods and might as well be stumped by finding mods compatible with each other.. So um that's why I'm asking here..

I only wanted some very customizable (not necessarily adult) character editing and fixes for the character's faces and some good ENB preset favoring performance over quality (using my old Sony Vaio laptop with Core 2 Duo P8400 @ 2.26 GHz, 4Gb RAM, NVIDIA GeForce 9600M GT) and a fix for that outdoor tree shadows..

Thanks..

i recommend getting either UNP or CBBE body mods because they add better textures to the characters and allow you access to a large range of armor mods. of course if you play as a male you can skip that. check out Racemenu it improves the character designer and makes it far easier to make great looking characters.

Sorry for sounding a bit stupid but what's the difference of UNP and CBBE? Are they different 3D formats or extensions? I think I had installed both and I think it's the reason why the eyes are so messed up when being changed and the face turning into a pouty elf..