Is it possible to formulate a mod

that removes most obj/shadows/foliage

to win some fps ?

in skyrim, many modders provided

performance mods which for me work awesome

maybe same can be done here ?

thanks and looking forward :)

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is that people don't know how to work with this stuff yet. The most anyone can do right now is re-texture and do extremely basic coding. It'll likely be some time before the fanmade toolset creators figure out how to work with everything else. But eventually, we will likely see mods that add armor, clothing, etc. and have better performance. For now, all you can do is put all the graphics on low and wait it out.

If you look around on the internet, you may find a way to manually be able to manipulate the quality of the shadows, like you can do with Skyrim.

Thank you Naveese ^^ i'm still trying to find some informations about the game mod, the shadows and lights are working fine, the problem is the big amount of animated objects... i just wanna they give us some options to remove unnecessary things like animated grass and leafs.

Thank you Naveese ^^ i'm still trying to find some informations about the game mod, the shadows and lights are working fine, the problem is the big amount of animated objects... i just wanna they give us some options to remove unnecessary things like animated grass and leafs.

You have set Vegetation to "Low", right?