Wrye Bash and Loot

Magvedo

Hi,

I'd like to start a new gameplay with Morrowloot 4E and WTF (Encounter zones). Since they're both modifying interior cells and other loot related stuff, I read the best solution would be to merge them. Thing is, I have no idea how. I've read the official Wrye Bash documentation and other tutorials I googled, but couldn't manage to get the information I'm looking for.

Would be cool if any of you experienced players/modders could help me out.

Thanks in advance!

You're not merging them, you're creating a bashed patch. There's a difference and it's kind of a big one.

A bashed patch combines certain information (leveled list information mostly) into a patch file, this may or may not result in needing to continue to load the original mods + the new bashed patch. A merged mod means you take two or more mods and combine them into a single file freeing up space in your load order. Wrye is not a mod merging program it makes bashed patches (and other useful things everyone forgets about nowadays).

Here's a pictorial guide on creating bashed patches http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/36189/?

Edited by Oubliette