Is there a fix for the memory leak in this game, even an unofficial fix?

Beriallord

After playing for 30-45 minutes or so, I start getting severe FPS drops even with a PC that effortlessly chews this game to pieces. Example, one spot I had dips as low as 35, restart the game, and in the same spot I'm back to being pegged at 60fps. With Vsynch off its 250+ fps, with my CPU actually being the bottleneck. Doesn't even use 50% of my GTX 980. The "peak" after 30 minutes of play was 48% usage, according to MSI afterburner, most of the time its around 25%.

Only "Sort of."

There is no real fix for the leak. There is only a way to make it less noticeable/more tolerable.

The LAA Hak enables Windows executables to use more than 2GB of RAM (which, after the OS loads, really means: "take advantage of the additional memory in systems with more than 4GB of RAM".) I started using it when the 1.03 patch made the game unplayable for me. No problems on my rig, and I also used it on the DAToolset.exe, since that's the only way I can get .das files over 1MB to load!

(NOTE: If you have a Steam install, the LAA hak won't work because it changes the executable. Steam sees that and thinks the game has become corrupted, so it "fixes" the problem by re-installing the original.)