CTD (papyrus log included)

goku4125

I think you might just have way too many texture mods, mate. You're running HD 2K Full, Vivid Landscapes 2k and a menagerie of other graphics mods.

Maybe switch to the Lite version of HD2K and see if there might be other places you can cut back graphically.

I'd be interested in seeing what the Performance monitor said. Did you get a chance to run it?

I think you might just have way too many texture mods, mate. You're running HD 2K Full, Vivid Landscapes 2k and a menagerie of other graphics mods.

Maybe switch to the Lite version of HD2K and see if there might be other places you can cut back graphically.

I'd be interested in seeing what the Performance monitor said. Did you get a chance to run it?

no not yet, i'm out of town unfortunately until tuesday :/ , just left today, and ok i'll cut back on some mods, most of this was from the install order from realvision enb

That link doesn't work for me. Just list your specs here. Also, the following information:

- are you using any mods that would not appear in a LOOT log, such as texture or body replacers. If so, list them.

- list everything in your modded Skyrim that might contribute to the stress load on your system, which would not appear in the LOOT like, like ENB, etc.

You don't need to use SSME if you have already applied the SKSE ini edit for memory allocation (I am going to assume you know what I am referring to. If not, I'll post some links).

no problem go ahead and link the skse ini edit :smile:!

• Intel® Core i5 CPU 650 @ 3.20GHz
  • NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650- 2gb(dedicated)
  • total memory 3.9 gb
  • Ram-8gb
  • Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 64-bit
  • 1440 x 900 resolution

I 've seen this quite alot now & I have done everything what stands there (wich is very easily).

But somehow it doesn 't work for me. Yes it is a .ini file, I 've edited it with WinRaR. I have Memory Block Log & everytime I launch my game without SSME , only the SKSE.ini file, it tells me my first block is only 256mb big.

Why doesn 't it work for me?

i ran the performance monitor and put the 2k tex mods to the lite version and it ran from a new game for 2.5 hours and can't wait to play more :D