Vampire Lord NPC not using magic?

Karibdyss

Hey there.... I hav a question.

I'm trying to make a mod called "Servants Of Molag Bal." Molag Bal is trying to increase his influence in Skyrim so he has "blessed" his follwers with more power. This mod aims to upgrade the power system of vampires, going from death hounds all the way to Champion of Molag Bal (Vampire Lord). But I ran into a problem with the vampire lord in which it doesnt use magic. Is there something I'm not doing correctly or is it just not supported in Skyrim? I really need to know if this is able to happen, since I see that Amazing Follower Tweaks does this with your followers whom you've turned.

This is probably obvious to you, just throwing it out there just in case it's not.

NPC needs the skill perks/level to use that magic.

Example: The NPC destruction level is on 50, but the spell that you want them to cast is 75 destruction level, then the NPC wont use the spell regardless of how much magicka they have.

In other words make sure the NPC meets the requirement for the spell.

I may be missing the point all together and your aware of it, but just a thought.

So, it won't use any of the Vampire Lord spells, or no spells at all?

It wont use ANY SPELLS.....

it wont even go into hover mode...... but it has the Drain and Summon Gargoyle spell equipped...

Now it just backs away from the threats........ whiles threatening them.

• 1 year later...

I too am having this problem its nothing to do with perks or confidence etc. The problem is the vampire lord wont hover and there is no idle for any of his levitate animations in the package->Use specific idle section.