My own mods aren't working.

AfroJungleZ

Hello! I've posted maybe 1 month ago for a problem with a weapon I created for not appearing in game or anything.

Now I've decided to finally create my bank mod that I did for New Vegas but this time for Fallout 3, the thing is that I don't see anything In game, I have everything set up (FOSE, ArchiveInvalidated, etc etc).

It's the first time it happens in my life but my mods aren't working at all, I've decided to created a mod called '' test '' and all I did was to put a vanilla weapon in a cell, I can't even see it in game like if I didn't activated it in my Fallout Mod Manager but the thing is that it is activated.

I seriously don't see what's the problem but it's annoying, every mods I create aren't In game, other people mods are working well so I really don't see what's the problem.

The only thing that I ain't using is '' Games For Windows Live Disabler '' since it's been updated on steam.

I was using the geck for New Vegas but I thought it could be the problem so I started using the Geck for Fallout 3 again still nothing.

What could be the problem? Thanks In advance!

PS: I'm posting here cause the New Vegas forum is more active than the Fallout 3 one.

I think It's working now, I think it was cause I was using New Vegas Geck and also my game registry is not cleaned.

Steam is installed on my D:\ and Fallout 3 was also installed there before but I uninstalled it cause I had low space on it and moved it to another ROM and I think it kind of f*#@ed up everything.

Anyway, I think it should be fine now, thanks anyway.