Equal/Free love mods not working at all with Morrigan

Question2

This seems like a pretty common problem but the mod creators have dissapeared and i cant get in touch with them.

Im playing as a female warden and i have tried using both equal/free love mods and the equal love mod with the morrigan restoration patch (including the optional equal love fix) but i cannot get the kiss/tent scene options even at +55 approval.

I can only get the tent scene option if i use the console to manually start the romance.

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Sorry, I've been using the MRP since its initial release and have had no problem getting my Fem!Wardens to be Morrimancers. The only issue I've had is related to finishing her PQ.

I've had to disable (remove) it before the final encounter with Flemeth, otherwise the "So, you return from the Wild" dialogue never triggers. But since I use several other mods that affect things at that level, my problem may be due to one of those.

What do you mean, "without entering a Romance" with her? Morri will invite the Warden to her tent at the second lowest approval level (after Zev) of all the romancable Companions. Well below +55. But that *is* "entering into a Romance with her". Not an exclusive one, (yet) but the start of one.

The easiest way is to bribe her with jewellry (especially the golder mirror) and Flemeth's Grimoire from the tower. Depending on how high her approval level is when you do it, giving her Flemeth's "True Grimoire" can actually push her right past "Warm" to "Love", at which point "tent time" is no longer an option, due to her conflicted feelings about, well, feelings.

"Starting" the Romance means responding in the ways she wants/respects when in conversations, giving her the gifts she appreciates, and performing favours (Personal Quests) for her. She'll allow you to join her in her tent after only a short way along that path. How much further along it you travel is up to you.

• 3 weeks later...

I believe the problem you're experiencing with a female warden and Morrigan romance is that the game originally didn't allow for it, without mod, and the Morrigan restoration patch "fixes" any mod that did allow it. At least that was my understanding and experience.

There is a Morrigan mod folder, I believe it's in Sapphos Daughters 4.0, called "Morrigan V15" if you have that mod then you can move the "Morrigan V15" folder out of the "Sapphos Daughters" and drop it directly into your override folder then edit the name of the folder to "ZZ_Morrigan V15" and the female romancing should start again. If that doesn't work, then uninstall the "Morrigan restoration patch" and try again.

At least that was my experience and fix....

Edited by DwainDibley