Dragonborn quests

madvic06

i have for somw months been unable to progress the main dragonborn quest beyond !st visit to Apocrapha (Miraak doesnt acknowledge your presense) without forcing stages with the console, and many of the minor quests dont fire up at all (Glover mallory and the tel mithryn quests for example). They have previously.

i have now reinstalled Skyrim 3 times, excluded all dragorn born affecting mods and cleaned the master files.

Any suggestions?

It's not any mod that is affecting your gameplay... the dragonborn DLC itself is riddled with bugs especially when Miraak is around. Even with the unofficial dragonborn patch, these bugs are still present.

But anyway, you mentioned 1st visit to Apocrypha, does this mean you have not made it to the final boss of Dragonborn DLC? If so, then I've never heard of that bug you are talking about. I guess you mean when you first look into the book and he's standing there, and he won't turn around? Maybe it is script latency, but I wouldn't know for sure.

I have played it through completely including the side quests when released its in the last year or so that there have been problems

ist trip to aprocrapha, wont acknowledge then I have to console enableplayercontrol to return to solstheim and setstage through to second stage of freeing the stones, runs ok then untill using benwill on the dragon, cant mount if i use Tcl to get to the summit Miraak goes ethereal and wont die, so have use setstge to finish quest from failure to mount dragon and use the black book to return

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...