"Islamic Extremeist Terrorist", or, Just 'Terrorist'?

edgeburner

Why do so many have an issue with telling it like it is?

Why do so many government officials in the US and Europe have a problem lacing those two words... "Islamic" and "terrorist" together?

Also, of our European friends, what do you think of these "no go" zones that (from what I have garnered) are basically micro Sharia law driven Islamic settlements within your own borders? Is this true? If so, just how involved is it?

I have nothing against Islam, but, to deny the obvious seems nonsensical to me.

Edited by edgeburner

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And on that, I can completely agree with you. :D We are going to have our own cultures subsumed by the Muslim way of life all in the name of political correctness, and not wishing to be seen as "discriminating" against some specific religion. Personally, I think its idiotic.

When you politicize ideology you empower it to destroy. These people are using religion as a driving issue, much the same as Hitler used to distrust of Jews in Germany and the situation at hand.

My issue is with the term extremism, since it has become a catch phrase for politicians to demonize each other. The more it is used the less powerful it becomes. These nut jobs are not extreme on anything. There are laws on the books over there with is just as extreme as those these killers have. A good look at Sheria law will reveal that. These people just force their way into our world through their exploits and this is what allows us to single them out as extreme.

If 9/11 would not have happened would there have been this much reporting by the media about Isis? I don't think so. They would be just another rabble rousing group o faceless Arabs who inconvenience our flow o oil.

[...]

Also, of our European friends, what do you think of these "no go" zones that (from what I have garnered) are basically micro Sharia law driven Islamic settlements within your own borders? Is this true? If so, just how involved is it?

[...]

The "no go zones" are a ridiculous fantasy from a Fox "journalist"

There's nothing like it.

Like in every city, some neighborhood might be a little hot, but nothing like depicted.

[...]

[...]

The "no go zones" are a ridiculous fantasy from a Fox "journalist"

There's nothing like it.

Like in every city, some neighborhood might be a little hot, but nothing like depicted.

Please don't bring ideological prejudice into the topic. All news agencies are biased to a certain degree. i've heard this Fox lies stuff before and I seriously doubt that if they have in the past, they do so all the time.

Just a minor clarification, my brother in law is a senior DI with the Metropolitan Police (London)...he has never heard of a 'no go' zone. Neither has a old friend of mine that sits on the Queens Bench for North London...his response to the query was 'that is rubbish'.

Well that's France...... I was talking about a civilized country...the UK. As any European would acquiesce to, the French have always been mild to middling xenophobes ; which makes their post French Algeria immigration policy so puzzling.

Just a minor clarification, my brother in law is a senior DI with the Metropolitan Police (London)...he has never heard of a 'no go' zone. Neither has a old friend of mine that sits on the Queens Bench for North London...his response to the query was 'that is rubbish'.

Officially there aren't any but they do exist, there are "ghettos" for want of a better word that are a law unto themselves, in those places forms of Sharia do exist and the police won't do a damn thing for fear of being called "racist". In fact the British police have been crippled by political correctness, so much so that not only have they been turning a blind eye to child molestation on an industrial scale, they've actually helped cover it up, all in the name of community cohesion. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotherham_child_sexual_exploitation_scandal this is the tip of the iceberg, there are reports from numerous other cities.