"Islamic Extremeist Terrorist", or, Just 'Terrorist'?

edgeburner

They might be 'the most powerful people in the world', but, that does not give them any super-powers, or any more intelligence, or any additional insight. They are just as flawed as the next man. They are human, after all. Well, at least, they pretend to be.....

Quite honestly, sometimes I believe that they are actually LESS intelligent than your average teenager..... given some of the stupid stuff they do.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Egypt was once again taken over by the Military.

And who are you to decide for Egyptians? An American? Pfft, deal with your problems first before spreading corruption around.

This whole military rule thing is starting to be bulls***.

Israel was always military led except for 1 president. I can't speak for that president though. No idea if he was good or not.

Egypt was always military led except for 1 [corrupt] president. And people are actually more happy with Sisi more than Morsi....

Which country of these 2 gets all the attention for having a military president? Is-.. oh wait.

Edited by Mohamed2001

Egypt was once again taken over by the Military.

And who are you to decide for Egyptians? An American? Pfft, deal with your problems first before spreading corruption around.

This whole military rule thing is starting to be bulls***.

Israel was always military led except for 1 president. I can't speak for that president though. No idea if he was good or not.

Egypt was always military led except for 1 [corrupt] president. And people are actually more happy with Sisi more than Morsi....

Which country of these 2 gets all the attention for having a military president? Is-.. oh wait.

You should really do something about that chip on your shoulder. In case you hadn't noticed, I am AGAINST american intervention in the middle east. WE are the ones that precipitated most of the problems there, simply because we didn't understand the basic issues with the population. Invading Iraq was a MAJOR mistake. There was ZERO reason to do so. We went into Afghanistan to get ONE guy....... That seems just a tad excessive to me.

Nope. The arrogance of the american government has led us to where we are today. Unfortunately, they seem to be incapable of learning from past mistakes, and continue to repeat them. Why? Because it makes some folks HUGE piles of money, and they then apply that money to buying the government. It has worked great for them so far, and I don't see that changing any time soon. So, expect more stupidity from the US government, and even more instability in the ME.

Why do so many have an issue with telling it like it is?

Why do so many government officials in the US and Europe have a problem lacing those two words... "Islamic" and "terrorist" together?

Also, of our European friends, what do you think of these "no go" zones that (from what I have garnered) are basically micro Sharia law driven Islamic settlements within your own borders? Is this true? If so, just how involved is it?

I have nothing against Islam, but, to deny the obvious seems nonsensical to me.

I'm with this OP statement.

Terrorists are just terrorists. Doesn't matter what faction they belong to.

Why do so many have an issue with telling it like it is?

Why do so many government officials in the US and Europe have a problem lacing those two words... "Islamic" and "terrorist" together?

Also, of our European friends, what do you think of these "no go" zones that (from what I have garnered) are basically micro Sharia law driven Islamic settlements within your own borders? Is this true? If so, just how involved is it?

I have nothing against Islam, but, to deny the obvious seems nonsensical to me.

I'm with this OP statement.

Terrorists are just terrorists. Doesn't matter what faction they belong to.

I agree, and a lot of it is just hate mongering.

Besides, its the men in suits that scare me the most...