Skyrim Political Mod by DoomsDay0525

doomsday0525

Hello Nexus last night I had a dream of a mod, where a courior gives you a letter from and unknown person, the note says the moot will meet soon and how it requests how you should put yourself as candidate for High King, many of you will say "But there already is a mod like that" NOOOOOOOOOO! That mod adds assassination, a new area, and way buggy commands for high king. I will describe my dream in detail, by the way you join the storm cloaks in this. In my dream at the end of the civil was quests and main quest (The Triggers) you get a letter from a courior from a mystery person, it says of how skyrim would plummit if Ulfric became High King, and how you should declare yourself a candidate for High King. The letter says to get support from all current jarls governing a hold, then to run a political campaign in whiterun and then the moot meets in High Hrothgar, where the Jarls make you High King, due to his displeasure and anger, Ulfric attacks you in blind rage for this proving he's a biggot, and you make windhelm the Capital and your seat of power.

So to all modders especially the modders would you make this dream a reality.

Thank You

Note: If any one decides to take up the task please let me know for one this was my idea, two I would like a little credit for dreaming it, and three I just want to know if someone decided to.

• 1 month later...

Note: As of right now I will not allow any one to make this for a modder outside the nexus just made one like this idea, as of now no one is allowed to make this idea of mine, END OF STORY!

Thank you.