Problem with CHSBHC and CBBE (nsfw)

WaRi0

So I have been playing Skyrim for ages and ages and I just found the sex mods on the other site (which shall not be named) and so I reinstalled Skyrim and I've installed CHSBHC and CBBE and somehow its gotten very borked. The body itself has very tiny tits, the min and max weight sliders are very similar. I tried using bodyslide to change the cbbe body but that seemed to have only changed the clothing not the body itself. Here is a comparison of my character wearing nothing and then the prisoner clothes.

http://i.imgur.com/4idxL28.jpg

And here is the load order of the important mods:

http://i.imgur.com/pmAt4C2.jpg

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? :sad:

And ya the prisoner clothes-with-the-boobs-sticking-out thing is the last mod, the prisoner clothes and rags v2 it had a topless version but didnt seem to have a mesh for it, just textures which I think is why the boobs stick out like that. Anyway I want the body as seen in the one on the right. Help! :sad:

I got no idea what CHSBHC is, I've seen it, but I ignored it. Mainly because all you really need is CBBE. At least at the beginning. The other main bodies will plug into that an I don't remember if CHSBHC is a main body like CBBE, UNP, Sevenbase, ect. Namely because bodyslide an the armor/clothing replacers made that have BS support by the original author or team (there's two I tink) wouldn't work for CHSBHC cause I didn't see it listed in body slide, but I could be wrong, which is beside the point because whatever CHSBHC did besides create a acronym that is too long, can be replicated in bodyslide using any of the main bodies, which also comes with a armor/clothing replacer for a batch of stuff, making it easy to adjust a weight slider difference globally across the game world. After all that crap, from what I understand it sounds like you messed up. To fix that go back to CHSBHC an read the description again. Cause you messed up. But keep talking it will help figure out things.

- If you'd read any of the documentation, or even the installer (I think; could have sworn it was just checkboxes), you would know that Slim is now the default body for CBBE, as Caliente had intended. That's why the character's breasts are now average-sized, rather than enormous. (FYI, Curvy's also had a needed breast reduction. Caliente never wanted CBBE to just be thought of as a 'big boobs' mod, and agreed when I put forward a version of Curvy with smaller breasts.)

- CHS should never be used with CBBE. The only reason it was ever recommended to get jellyboobs is because it was the only mod that had it. UNPB had been the recommended mod to replace it for a while, and now only HDT is recommended.

- When you used BodySlide, I'm guessing you hit BatchBuild and didn't uncheck the things you didn't want, and also didn't hit Build to generate the nude body meshes?