Alternate ending

Snapped

Hey guys, uhm im just wondering if you think people out there will make it that if you play the last mission you can continue playing just like one mod for the original Fallout 3. I havn't tried it because i had the Broken Steel DLC so im wondering how does that mod end the game like it shows that you either melt/run away or something where do you end up? Like even if you go in there and die you still come back alive? I hope someone makes a decent ending it would be awesome even though its a one time thing only.

It's quite a spoiler. but yes, it WILL have an ending. They've said it in one of the videos, with the notions you'll be a bit informed of when the 'last battle/thing' will happen so you can skip it till you want it to end. They'll probably release a DLC for it, but till then it's quite logical a fix will get out that'll allow you to continue after the main quest :).

I really wish they knew that people like it better to keep playing after the last mission and get a reward for it. But Broken Steel confused me because if you choose to be brave and go in there and activate the purifier you melt and it shows it. Haha its kind of funny you imagine them putting you in a jar take you back to the Brotherhood of Steel base and put you in a mold or something and glue you back together. Then your alive again.

And can anyone tell me about that popular mod that people download (if they dont have Broken Steel ) to make you keep playing. How does it end? It just seems all confusing.

This is a spoiler of all the four endings!!!

Dont read it if you are not done yet......

There is definitely an ending.

You have the choice:

1. You help Mr. House and NV ends like Reno in Fo2

2. You help Yes-Man and NV ends like the city in iRobot under dictatorship of the robots

(end of iRobot: Will Smith helps iRobot and he uprades personality and establishes a dictatorship of the robots)

3. You become leadership about NV

4. You help NCR and it grows and becomes the most powerful faction in NV