NMM 0.53 release and fixes

Dark0ne

Currently have skyrim uninstalled, am waiting for .6. I use about 150 mods. Would I be better off installing all my mods on a previous version of NMM before install ing .6 or should I install .6 then download my mods?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #21824074.

There's no install window, there's the mod activation monitor on the bottom right (by default) where mod install/uninstall go in a queue (so you don't have to wait for a mod install to finish before clicking on another one).

If your UI is lagging, please uninstall NMM and make sure the program folder is removed then install the new version, there's an issue where a .dll is not properly upgraded (even though 0.53.2 seems to have fixed that for almost everyone). Edited by DuskDweller

Played skyrim about 2 years ago and didn't actually finished the game, now I am coming back and seeing a lot of great new stuff. I hope it will be updated regularly, not just for skyrim but also for other games which support game modifications.

In response to post #21824074. #21830844 is also a reply to the same post.

Is there an option to have the install window come up like before? I like to see what's going on rather than just the % indicator. I never liked the tabs on the bottom and didn't mind waiting in between mods installing, so this is sort of a downgrade feature for me.