Tutorial for CBBE and Bouncing?

Lysergic84

I've been trying to search high and low for a simple guide that lists the mods and their install order to properly add CBBE and some sort of breast and butt physics. The crazy number of mods out there makes my head spin and I don't know where to start. Needless to say, I haven't found an all in one guide, so if you can point me to one, that would be super awesome.

Otherwise...

I've figured out that I need FNIS, SKSE, RaceMenu, LOOT, XPMSE, Immersive Animations, CBBE + Bodyslide, HDT PE, but beyond that I'm not sure if I need any other additional mods, nor do I know the correct install order.

Can anyone throw me a bone on what I might be missing and what the correct install order should be?

Greatly appreciate your help in advance!

Also when installing use mod nude and jiggly.

Install order is xpms (second main file) skeleton, cbbe don't replace skeleton stuff, nude and jiggly mod, don't replace Skelton stuff!, then your skin texture, I use fair skin mature looks good to. Then if you want I love cleavage. Hdt physics can be installed before all of this if you want don't think it matters

Also when installing use mod nude and jiggly.

Install order is xpms (second main file) skeleton, cbbe don't replace skeleton stuff, nude and jiggly mod, don't replace Skelton stuff!, then your skin texture, I use fair skin mature looks good to. Then if you want I love cleavage. Hdt physics can be installed before all of this if you want don't think it matters

Incorrect.

1. CBBE doesn't have any skeletons included, so there's nothing for it to overwrite in terms of XPMSE.

2. Installing CHS after CBBE just overwrites all of CBBE. You may as well have never bothered installing CBBE in the first place.

3. CHS is an extremely outdated mod, and should never be used in conjunction with CBBE. The only reason it was ever recommended, several years ago, is because it was the only BBP mod at the time. UNPB was the recommended one after it, and currently only HDT is recommended.

The correct method is thus:

1. Install SKSE.

2. Install XPMSE.

3. Install HDT PE.

4. Install CBBE and BodySlide.

5. Open BodySlide. It can be found in Skyrim/Data/CalienteTools/BodySlide.

6. Select "CBBE Body HDT" in 'Outfit/Body'.

7. Select or create a preset. Having a preset ensures that if you use BodySlide-compatible outfits, they can also be changed to fit your preset.

8. Click 'Build'. The HDT-compatible meshes will be automatically installed into the correct directory.

9. If you have BodySlide-compatible outfits installed, you can click on BatchBuild to create meshes for various outfits that match your preset. Ensure you uncheck every option that you do not want/need, e.g. the body types, as everything is checked by default.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...