Hollywood Hypocrites....

edgeburner

Why would anyone take someone that plays various roles in movies and such seriously? They don't have any training in the various 'causes' that they support. Take a look at who is writing the checks to them for their 'opinions'. It explains a lot.

Ahem Ahem , Ronald Reagan , need I say more , but hypocrisy IS a liberal trait after all ahem ahem . :facepalm:

I defer to liberals in hypocrisy..one should always give way to practical experts. They perfected the concept of 'shut up' you are (insert epithet here) so your opinion is not germane.

Without race/class//sex victimization as a ' modus operandi ' they would have to actually defend their policy decisions...such as our brilliantly successful foreign policy or our stellar economic recovery. :facepalm:

As for Regan, if memory serves the liberal media establishment tried to tell us that he was Foreign Policy impaired (because that suited their narrative) right up to the point when he inconveniently won the Cold War, compare that to Obama's re-set button with Putin. The liberal media silence is deafening.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/11357377/Liam-Neeson-upsets-Taken-3-gun-suppliers-with-anti-firearms-rant.html

Liam Neeson's rant about guns:

“There's just too many f***ing guns out there,” Neeson told Gulf News, when asked about the shootings at the offices of the satirical magazine Charlie Hebdo “Especially in America. I think the population is like, 320 million? There's over 300 million guns. Privately owned, in America.”

He later said:

"A character like Bryan Mills going out with guns and taking revenge: it's fantasy,” he said. “It's in the movies, you know? I think it can give people a great release from stresses in life and all the rest of it, you know what I mean? It doesn't mean they're all going to go out and go, 'Yeah, let's get a gun!'”

He's contributing to the culture of gun violence by making it look cool on a screen. So basically, guns are bad, but its ok for ME to make millions of dollars making gun violence look cool on a TV screen.

• 2 weeks later...

He's contributing to the culture of gun violence by making it look cool on a screen. So basically, guns are bad, but its ok for ME to make millions of dollars making gun violence look cool on a TV screen.

Yup....Hypocrisy at it's apex. It's absolute highest point.

Perhaps it has to do with a lifestyle that allies to... too much free time, too much money, too much fame....along with a huge overcooked sense of self importance...

Don't you just worship them?!?!