Hi my name is Britton im a Canadian Nyanjutsuka born in Ontario living in london

. I just joined the nexus and im very interested in modding, although im a scholar of the elderscrolls games and im very interested in its characteristically malleable lore (i mean that in an endearing way since its malleability is so thouroughlly a part of its cannon as described in a number of text that allude to what i call the bcackwards rainbow tappdancing explosion (or the grey march not in reverse) and the hero anomaly)

I digress, my reson to ambulate my future moddership is in actuality a desire to educate myself in the japanese language by adding dungeons to oblivion based on each lesson of Heisigs Remembering the kanji in order to bring my dream like kanji fantasys to life and better solidify my skills.

I dont know the first thing about mods but im willing to dedicate all my time to it if it can be used to further my emersion in the written japanese language. It more than possible. Please share your thaughts and advise with me if you are inclined.

So you want to make dungeon mods for Oblivion? Here are some links you will probably want:

The Construction Set is the bread and butter of modding. It's where the magic happens. It can be downloaded off the Nexus here:

Construction Set

The Construction set has a bit of a learning curve, so this is a good place to go for most basic tutorials:

Construction Set wiki

Since you are going for a kanji theme, you may want to look into becoming a texture maker. Checking the wiki may help you find the tools you need for that. I can’t provide any advice on texture making, as I don’t do that myself. Welcome to the Nexus and happy modding!