Recombinants

hvyas

Although some people may not agree with this type of content request because they may consider it cheating/overpowered, I am asking for items like this because I have already reached the end-game and I want to have and be able to use the items that I have acquired along the way and it seems stupid that there are 10 masks (not counting DLC masks) and 9 amulets (of the gods) which you can gather, but then you are forced to choose only one of each of those items. I think anyone who has reached such a level in the game should understand that for all the hard work we put in to reach such a level, the (current and previous) material rewards should be additive in effect.

1. A ring with the following enchantments: Muffle, Water-breathing, 100% resist poison, & 100% resist disease

2. An amulet of the divines: Roll all of the enchantments of the individual amulets into a single amulet, so Dibella, Akatosh, etc etc all into a single amulet.
3. Dragon Priest mask: Roll all of the enchantments of the individual dragon priest masks into a single mask, so Hevnoraak, Volsung, etc etc all into a single mask.
4. Improvement for Arch Mages robes also, since it's kind of sad that the other robes 150% magic regen, and a 25% decrease in cost to cast all spells instead of 15%
5, Maybe even a weapon combination, I could use a sword that has fire, frost, shock dmg + soul capture... I know there is something similar in DLCs but that's not what I would like exactly.
Anyone capable of making these then I would be extremely grateful. Ask if you have any questions...