Installed SKSE+SKYUI and now werewolf ctds?(companions spoilers)

sassygayrussia

Going to try to keep it short because it's late and I've been up all night trying to fix this problem. I leave it in your hands while I sleep.

I wanted to install a mod that required SKSE and SKYUI, so I decide, even though I've never done any kind of script changing mod installing before (only textures), that I absolutely can do this on my own with only the readme files to guide me. Fast forward thirty minutes later, I load my game up. I'm doing the companions quest (SPOILERS) and I'm up to the point where you first transform into a werewolf, walk around Whiterun for a minute, then black out. When I black out this first time, I CTD. I've never CTD'd before, except for this one time that I'm 80% sure was because my computer was too hot to handle the game.

I spend a minute online and decide I've installed SKSE wrong, fix it, then load game up again. Game comes up with error about having the wrong SKSE version.

Decide the other mod is at fault and uninstall that, leaving SKSE and SKYUI on as I can't find info on safely uninstalling them and want to try again tomorrow. Game continues to give the same error. I spend more time online and find out I need to install the beta version of SKSE.

Uninstall SKSE, install beta SKSE, load up game. Game tells me I have missing papyrus files. Spend time online while questioning existence of God, find out where I can DL these missing files.

Download missing files. Load up game, no errors. Sigh in relief. Wait a minute, screen fades to black for transformation from werewolf to human, simultaneously S**t myself and keel over as game CTDs. Cry and wallow in self pity. Log into Nexus for help.

Please help me. If you can't help me get the mods running, please at least explain how to uninstall SKSE and SkyUI.

All mods are 100% up to date, skyrim is up to date. I install all my mods manually.

Mods in order:

Sundys_Male_Presets.esp

_eyes_Masker.esp

Brows.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Li...

dD - enhanced blood main.esp

StripNPCs.esp ("It's not what it looks like!" I cry--I use it to redress followers.)

SkyUI

ApachiiHairMales.esm

(I don't have and have never had any werewolf mods. The mod I was trying to install was SOS but I didn't install the optional werewolf replacer for it.)