Long War EW OSx Game breaking Promotion issue

Tolpec

I'm having an issue with Long War EW and OSx.

For whatever reason when a soldier is promoted I am unable to select anything but the right most perk for them. For example: When a soldier gets the required experience to move into the scout/sniper perk tree I will select Lightning Reflexes and click to confirm. Once that is done the game prompts me with the (paraphrased) "are you sure you want Squad Sight" message. This happens with every class.

This means I'm going to be unable to fight the alien scourge and defend humanity. Please advise.

Thanks for the reply. I'm not using TR. No Second Wave options are in effect. I did have Operation Slingshot and Progeny enabled but other than that it is a "vanilla" version of Long War 14i.

edit: added the operations just in case.

Edited by Tolpec

Then Long War bug reports should be posted in the appropriate Beta Feedback thread in the "XCOM File Discussions" section of the forum for a quick response. (The LW Team has stated they check here much less often than there.) You may also find that the answer is already known and posted in that thread. If there is a solution, it's there.

Be sure to read the document included with the LW download on reporting bugs. They need all the information requested there to be able to help.

-Dubious-

• 2 weeks later...

I installed the long war OS X 14i for the first time it worked perfectly but i wanted to play the normal version of the game so i uninstalled it, now when i try to install it again it won't work any suggestions? and by won't work i mean when i get into game its just the normal unmoded game of xcom.