When I shoot arrows from mods, like the Bosmer arrows from Bosmer Armour Pack or the bone arrows from Hunteborn, they don't fly right. They arc much sooner than the vanilla arrows, resulting in several feet of height lost on a shot. It's making playing very difficult, as I play mainly an archer, and I have to figure out exactly how much to compensate over distances for every different arrow type. It's very frustrating and I end up getting detected and killed quite a lot. I haven't tested all the Immersive weapons arrows yet, but I'm pretty sure it affects them as well. My first thought is that this has something to do with Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows, but I'm not sure ow exactly it might be effecting this.

I used Arrows and Bolt Tweaks on a previous playthrough and I don't think I had the same problem, but of the mods I have now, I only had Immersive Weapons and Bosmer Armour Pack installed then. I've since switched to Closer Quivers and Longer Arrows because, while it doesn't affect speed, ABT seems to require a patch for CCO, which is not, I believe, made or approved by the CCO author. I am therefore reluctant to use it.