CTD's at random, usually near towns (logs, list, and performance monitor included)

SithisAurelius

My issue right now is that it seems at complete random my game CTD's. Sometimes ill walk out of the starting cave get a little past ralof and CTD, sometimes i make it all the way to riverwood, and if i coc anywhere i usually crash or crash within a few steps. Im thinking it might be something with my PC not being able to handle it which is why im including a screenshot of Skyrim Performance Monitor. The Screenshot also includes my computer spec's.
http://i.imgur.com/MzjMEJe.jpg

i noticed that my GPU is maxing out (probably cause of Realvision ENB) and im pretty sure thats probably both not good and is causing my problems but i dont know for sure. Which is why im posting it here to find out and get help.
On the off chance its not i have my Papyrus log already set up and i've posted it here because Nexus wont "permit me to upload this kind of file". (Timestamps were removed to make it fit)
Also included below is my mod list to help with problem solving. Ive double checked im running the most current version of both Skyrim and SKSE, Perkus Maximus has been patched, that this list has been checked (for missing parts) and cleaned with Tes5Edit (except for mods that listed not to clean them, there are a couple) and has been sorted by Loot. These are the sorted ESP's (not the individual mods, thus some mods have multiple esp's which is why the list is so long) given by Loot's results page.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
AOM.esm
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Deus Mons.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
moonpath.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
NPCs.esm
ronzorace.esm
TERAArmors.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
wyrmstooth.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
Eyes of Aber.esp
Better Dynamic Snow.esp
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
CCO - Diverse Races And Genders.esp
DHuntress.esp
ME3 Reckoner Knight Armor.esp
RaceMenu.esp
FISS.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
barenziahquestmarkers.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Dragonborn.esp
FlameAtronachArmor.esp
CCO - Dynamic Skill Progression.esp
iActivate.esp
lilithseviscerator.esp
AHZmoreHUD.esp
lilithsobliterator3_0.esp
lilithssickle.esp
Extended UI.esp
Moss Rocks.esp
NonEssentialChildren.esp
realraincot.esp
RonzoFollower.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Complete.esp
JKs Skyrim Major Cities.esp
Descentintomadness2.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Deus Mons_WithNPCs.esp
Vivid Landscapes.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Dawnguard.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Falskaar.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Falskaar.esp
SkyUI.esp
HelmetToggle2.02b.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
substitution jutsu voice.esp
lilithscarver3_0.esp
When Vampires Attack.esp
Undeath.esp
Tel_Nalta.esp
ShezriesOldHroldan.esp
shenkthieveryoverhaul.esp
sos - civilization.esp
climatesoftamriel.esp
CinematicFireFX.esp
ELFX - NoBreezehome.esp
Sotteta Huntress Armor.esp
uncle sheo.esp
OBIS.esp
localizedguildjobs.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills Wyrmstooth.esp
SkyFalls + SkyMills.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Wyrmstooth.esp
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
Dragon Soul Relinquishment.esp
Riverwood Redeveloped.esp
sjel blad castle.esp
AOM.esp
amazingfollowertweaks.esp
day night city lights.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
City Forest and Landscape V2 trees whiterun light fix.esp
JK's Falkreath.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
Tera Armor Level List.esp
Better Vampires.esp
OBISDB.esp
JK's Rorikstead.esp
JK's Dawnstar.esp
AuroraVillage.esp
amm_legendsandsagas.esp
DiscworldM1.esp
septimussignusbodies.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp
Run For Your Lives.esp
quest_thebiggertheyare.esp
JK's Morthal.esp
JKs Dragon Bridge.esp
SMIM-Merged-All.esp
quest_nomercy.esp
buildablehouse.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
RavenCastle.esp
JK's Ivarstead.esp
PerkusMaximus_Master.esp
PerkusMaximus_Warrior.esp
PerkusMaximus_Thief.esp
PerMa Expansion 1 - Wintermyst.esp
PerkusMaximus_Mage.esp
The Huntsman.esp
Thunderchild - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
expanded thieves guild - diversified armors.esp
Tembtra Thief Armor.esp
SMIM-DragonbornTernFix.esp
SMIM-DungeonsCliffsIceSkirts.esp
SMIM-FarmhouseFlickeringFix.esp
SMIM-FurnitureChestSnowFix.esp
cohm.esp
quest_seaofghosts.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp
tos_laintardale_hf.esp
tos_oakwood_hf.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixes.esp
Ducks and Swans.esp
SMIM-ShackRoofFixesDragonborn.esp
Signs_of_Skyrim.esp
tos_amber_guard.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
tos_granitehall.esp
quest_pitfighter.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
GrandBathHouseArena.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Falskaar.esp
Watercolor_for_ENB_RWT.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Waves - Wyrmstooth.esp
quest_sorcery.espWorldEaterBeater.esp
SofiaFollower.esp
WheelsOfLull.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
glowtastic.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
quest_andtherealmsofdaedra.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
bettermagic_full.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
isilnarsil.esp
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
Hermit.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
Apocalypse - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse - PerMa Compatibility Patch.esp
quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp
Soul Collector.esp
Quick Start - Skip the Opening Sequence.esp
Upgrade Leveled Items Spell.esp
lilithsreaver.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp
PatchusMaximus.esp

Let me know if you need any extra info like what a particular ESP's mod is. Please help and thanks in advance <3 Been working on fixing issues with the game and im down to the mods i wanna keep, so if i can ever get this working ill be happy and finally able to play Skyrim again after a couple of months of struggling. I've tried disabling and reenabling mods a few times to no real success which is why im coming to the mod community to try to help me out. Been modding less than a year so im not that experienced with working things out like this yet.

It took over a month to get a stable build on the first modded skyrim I built. I failed 3 times, the last time only worked cause I unpacked all the .BSA cause I messed up the install order of that. Anyway. Random Alternate start would probably help you get your stable build. Also Racemenu cause it allows saving character looks... An example is I can take my first original save game from launch, an port it to the legendary edition with tons of mods, just by loading it up an going /showracemenu then saving it as a preset an deleting the savegame you know. There's other ways to legacy play time to make up for the large amount of testing required to get a stable build.

The build I got now isn't even that good, but it works an I can play it for a while, till it's not as painful to abandon. Kind of need to make a few builds to see which one you like, an they got those large overhawls, most of those would all result in custom versions of the game. *burp* I just use the small overhawls though an not many of them. That or they just change one thing. I guess if the random start doesn't help, maybe turn some settings down. You know or change things an keep posting an keep testing until it's stable. Then most of us that just dump things on Skyrim limit the framerate to 24 or 30, cause it's all Xbox anyway an PC 30 is more stable.

I currently have the Quick Start mod for that (starts you at the exit of the tutorial cave) as Alternate Life and RAS gave me issues. I only have 2 overhauls really (perkus maximus and SkyRe) Perkus Maximus changes Items and perks while SkyRe changes combat, Races, and Standing Stones. Together theyre just 1 giant overhaul both made by the same person with Apocalypse and some of their reccomended compatible magic mods for an actual decent spell list. Pretty much everything else is 2/3 Graphics changes, 1/4 Quest lines (the good big ones), and that last 9% being like 10 outfit/weapon sets, 3 Followers with a couple of player houses. Honestly the graphics enhances are probably killing it for me but im not sure which is why i posted here looking for help on whats actually causing the problem. I dont wanna take out stuff thats not causing problems if i can avoid it.

Start a new game... Then the large overhawls pretty much require ton's of patches to use with other mods, an hence LOOT to figure it all out or Mod Orgainizer an it's links to all the tools, Though I kind of avoided it because of that, an the fact that large overhawls are more work to get working with large amounts of hand picked mods. However, it's not exactly easy the other way just less conflicting. To tell the truth what you need is more testing before you change stuff. So I would start there. Start some new games, an run thru 3-4 MCM start ups till you got it memorized an just play it to test. Then you can use LOOT to generate a report without changing the order, which would point to patches you missed because the mods you got are popular there should be some things you missed there. Cleaning the mods can fix random CTD but only cause most of those issues are random things, but the loot report is a good place to look at what doesn't need cleaning, like the DLC an other mods, sometimes cleaning can break it cause it should have been made into a master, but we as modders skipped that.

MCM start ups? And I never figured out how to have loot give error reports. It's never given me any outside of cleaning (or what not to clean). I always had to use tes5edit for broken mods. Also as I said before. I think my mods may be fine and it's more my comp can't handle the set up. Skyrim Performance Monitor shows my GPU consistently maxing out. Might be the problem Edited by SithisAurelius

MCM is built into SkyUI I just assumed you used it from having so many mods, because so many require it. Run loot, don't sort, cancel out, it gives a report, then details tab, then filters, an hide mods without messages. Points out things wrong. I mentioned it cause of some of the mods you used. Stop monitoring the thing, it's pretty pointless an your CPU is too slow to go all monitor an play on stuff. If you wana look at something look at heat, cause the CPU an GPU are going to slow down when it gets hot. Just saying, GPU's are designed to max out, it's the whole point of having one. If it overheats an slows down it's another story, but it's basically the framerate, resolution, an texture size. You kind of missed the whole point, start a new game an test the thing before you change anything, cause those randoms can just be part of a bad save game, besides some game start up's with tons of mods going better than others, hence the test.

Oh the in game mod manager in start menu. Ok yeah I know what that is. I just forgot it was called that. Gpu maxing out is what's supposed to happen good to know. That's part of what I was trying to figure out. I'll try loot and try your test when I get home and see how it goes. Hopefully it helps

Uh also, the game start glitches out with mods, for some unknown reason. There's a few alternate start mods that bypass it, but the whole alternate start conflicts with some mods, like immersive armors for example, which has a flag to set so that it's fixed ingame via the MCM, so for me at least, I got to random alternate start, then set the immersive flag, disable needs, wait 24 hours for climates of tam to start up, then MCM it, an do the needs last, an start playing. A real pain, but no way to avoid it.

Ok so that was useful. found out i was running 2 armor mods that needed CBBE and i switched over to UNP back in early december when i started having problems. So that might be part of it (especially since the 2nd one had the ESP but none of the textures/meshes). I also found out i had a problem with CoT - Weatherpatch DB was having trouble reading the CoT Dragonborn master and was able to fix that. Overall the changes are now giving me actually good FPS and im not having FPS issues. However i still CTD at random within the first minute of playtime. Doesnt matter if i roam the starting area or CoC elsewhere. if i dont change cells (hit a loading screen) at least once a minute my skyrim CTD's. not sure how to fix from here.

as for alternate start. ive never had any issues with it but ill try starting with it disabled. it was mostly a way to skip having to live through it for my mod tests when skyrim started malfunctioning on me. Immersive armors always loaded with Quick Start tho (i guess cause its not an Alternate Start really but starts you off with getting through helgen already done.) and Climates of Tamriel also always worked on start up it seemed. Also you mentioned setting and disabling mod flags... how do you do that? (sorry for all the questions but some of this ive never had to do/deal with before)