Prisoner Swaps

Aurielius

Amen.

I feel sorry for Bergdahl's squadmates, they have been telling the truth since day one, but, alas, they have been silenced recently.

A shame that you can risk your life for your country, only to be screwed by a former warrior turned politician who has sacrificed his integrity for politics.

A frikkin shame!

Amen.

I feel sorry for Bergdahl's squadmates, they have been telling the truth since day one, but, alas, they have been silenced recently.

A shame that you can risk your life for your country, only to be screwed by a former warrior turned politician who has sacrificed his integrity for politics.

A frikkin shame!

Please show me a politician that has any integrity left. :) Bet ya can't. :D

Please show me a politician that has any integrity left. :smile: Bet ya can't. :D

No way in hell I could do that, but, it is worse when one of your own (military) bros takes that promotion and forgets where he grew up....and who he grew with. When he all of the sudden decides that his bread is buttered on the money/politic side.....not the squad mate side.

Edge,

You cannot be referring to the CIC, he never served a day in his life...so my presumption it's Hagel...who never held a military command position prior to his appointment to the Puzzle Palace. No offense to NCO's who IMO are vital to the functioning of any unit...but it's not command.

Edge,

You cannot be referring to the CIC, he never served a day in his life...so my presumption it's Hagel...who never held a military command position prior to his appointment to the Puzzle Palace. No offense to NCO's who IMO are vital to the functioning of any unit...but it's not command.

Sorry, my friend, not talking about an individual, but, a mindset....

Though I like the way that Hagel maned-up recently....

We'll see what happens when his real b&@*$ goddess (Hillary) has to woman up to some serious sh+t.")

Would these people have demanded the return of a simple goat herder who wondered into their enemies area if he had no beef with those enemies or people such as major Nidal Hasan, the Ft. Hood shooter?

Hassan's killing spree in the name of Islam was qualified as "work place violence" Not terrorism. Can you imagine???

No wonder they see our commitment as weak....We are pandering to PC semantics instead of realizing an enemy.

That situation was comically obvious and was just another chip in the present administrations credibility woes. The one's that were punished were the relatives of those who died there. What pisses me off is the right seems to try and paint everyone on the left as agreeing with such things. The midterm elections speak volumes to that as they stayed home in droves. Not all who vote are blind, but many have a definite problem remembering what people say, unless they are the opposition :pinch:

That situation was comically obvious and was just another chip in the present administrations credibility woes. The one's that were punished were the relatives of those who died there.

True, nor only for the horror they suffered, but, for the lack of financial compensation due to them because of a nonsensical classification such as "work place violence".

Not that I think the current administration wants to deny them their deserved funds.....they are just too firmly embedded into the self-righteous, holier that thou liberal attitude concerning the classification of terror acts committed by Islamic extremist.

What pisses me off is the right seems to try and paint everyone on the left as agreeing with such things. The midterm elections speak volumes to that as they stayed home in droves

Just as the left would have done the same to the right if the situation were reversed. It is the gutter mentality of politics in the US now. IMO, the low turn-out in the 2014 mid-terms was a result of lackluster (i'm being kind here) performance by the democrats in the last 6+ years. Mid-term elections are not known for voter turnout, but, the fact that the dems were swamped means only one thing...no one but the hard core lefty's are happy with the results. otherwise, they would have voted in 2014.