Better Collision meshes, starting with Crouching... (and maybe more...)

DaxMastah

As the title says, i would like to request a mod that betters collision meshes, as an example, crouching, be it for stealthy users, such as thieves who wish to get a better angle, also for the assassin who prefers the darkness but is unable for the inability to crouch under something is of taller height of when we are crouching, maybe even for those who wish to say, use in game building mods and cant reach because of this (it can happen...), it could even help some mod makers create so much more imaginative dungeons and areas (not to say they aren't already...), and to those who may find more to add on to this, please do, my main concern is crouching under things (perhaps things made with the multiple repositioner or builder mods we have here).

so as said, just this small mod could open A LOT of opportunities. if anyone wants to give it a try, by all means, i require no credit taken, the creation it self would be plenty.

so you want to make crouching worth more than just sneaking? man I'd like to see that. a buddy of mine iis working on this big puzzle themed dungeon mod and if he had access to that the options and variety he could add!

A puzzle dungeon, when i think about something like that, i almost wanna mention something like a climbing mechanism from shadow of the colossus or dragons dogma, but i dont think we should get ahead of our selves in such topic, course when i think about it, a proper dodging mechanism with this would actually be somewhat easy after the initial creation would actually be quite helpful for those of quick movement type rogue characters.

A puzzle dungeon, when i think about something like that, i almost wanna mention something like a climbing mechanism from shadow of the colossus or dragons dogma, but i dont think we should get ahead of our selves in such topic, course when i think about it, a proper dodging mechanism with this would actually be somewhat easy after the initial creation would actually be quite helpful for those of quick movement type rogue characters.

agreed

as to expanding upon the dodging system, actual precision with weaponry, arrows with the hit boxes would be a great necessity in doing this, refining them to be more precise, as well as making it an over all fair system where it wont be just the npcs who are missing...

But overall, a few other things like static items would a nice detail, but i would save that for those whom may be OCD about the subject...