Love the game, everything works, fps runs round 10

Surfacehealer63

Quick? Question. I am playing on a windows 8.1, 64 bit touch screen pc. I have 4.00 GB RAM, Intel ® Pentium Cpu G2030 @3.00 GHz.

I run a lot of mods, Loot, SKSE, NMM.Many Optimization Mods, and have watched and followed Gophers vids to the best to my abilities.

It all runs great except the fps won't go above 10-15. What do I need to (Cheaply) upgrade to get better experience.

Information is fine, thanks.

The amount of mods you use will have an effect on the game. Some mods are Script-Intensive (which means it adds additional stress to the system such as processes, meshes and ect.)

Even with the settings set to Low, it will still have effect.

If you wish to upgrade your PC, I'd recommend the Processor (CPU) Core i3 or Core i5 Processor and Graphics Card (Nvidia GTX 460 and better). You do not need the "top of the range, super duper" Graphics Card or CPU. Optional and Recommended would be RAM, of course.

You need not to spend an excessive amount of money to have the game running smoothly.

Let's say, you run a lot of 2K and 4K Texture Mods (Weapons, Armor, Mountain Textures, SMIM Textures and ect), that adds a mountain of stress on the Graphics Card, loading all the meshes to accommodate the game. Evaluating those mods might help a lot. (Meaning, check and see what you really need and remove some of it). It will improve performance, almost certainly.

Running Mods like ASIS, Revenge of the Enemies and Sands of Time. Those mods add a lot more numbers of enemies in wide variety to the game. Again, it requires a great deal from the computer itself to run all of these scripts.

Game Changing Mods overwrite the Vanilla Skyrim Default, and some changes will have an impact on the game.

Another thing, running 200+ mods is cool, but, bearing the System's (Your Computer) capabilities in mind.

Running DXDiag (DirectX Diagnostic Tool) would give you the system information.

I really hope this helps.

Have fun. :)

I am guessing you bought this PC prebuilt so replacing CPU's and adding GPU's might depend on what kind of Motherboard you have. Eventually you are going to want to add more mods and eventually mods with a lot of textures. Lowering your game's graphical settings to low will help but ultimately your CPU is being killed by the mere fact that it's trying to do 2 things at once.

1. managing the game/ system

2. managing the game's graphic

Your CPU has 2 cores and 2 threads the CPu's they are recommending you have quad cores and run 8 threads not a whole lot better for gaming but it helps to distribute the weight of programs including the game to different cores. And having a Graphics card separate from the CPU helps ALOT probably the best upgrade you can do is that add a GPU because a 2 GB will distribute all that VRAM towards the game while your computer is sharing your 4 GB ram with the system and that is why you have 10 FPS good luck get on some sites and read up on computer specs...I realize you said it's a cheaply build so probably you have to upgrade it (not sure if its possible) or get a new system.

GL