Mature Skin Neck Seam help needed!

hanslanda007

I have a neck seam problem using Mature Skin and CBBE Slim but I cant see to shift it with Texblend which is strange, and any help/advice would be greatly appreciated.

I appreciate it's more than likely a fault on my end but I'm just seeking advice off anyone as I cannot suss out the problem.

I installed in the following order, below the pictures i'll list my load order

CBBE Slim without facepack
Caliente's Vanilla Outfits for CBBE
Install Mature skin texture and body for UNP CBBE ADEC
Mature Skin V2 Beta 5 UNP 7BASE CBBE VANILLA

I have even removed the above mods then deleted the associated texture files and re installed the above mods without success.

All was installed on a clean install of all mods and game and also a new game was started, I run everything with UNBLEAK ENB.

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/673/SORZpS.jpg[/url]

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/538/ozCMjZ.jpg[/url]

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/673/SORZpS.jpg[/url]

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/538/RSmmLb.jpg[/url]

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x768q90/537/ag5c0J.jpg[/url]

GameMode=Skyrim

Skyrim.esm=1
Update.esm=1
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp=1
Dawnguard.esm=1
Dawnguard - Textures.esm=1
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp=1
Dragonborn.esm=1
Dragonborn - Textures.esm=1
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp=1
Skyrim Project Optimization - Full Version.esm=1
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm=1
HighResTexturePack01.esp=0
HighResTexturePack02.esp=0
HighResTexturePack03.esp=0
83Willows_101BUGS_V4_HighRes.esp=1
lighterdbs.esp=1
Better Dynamic Snow.esp=1
Smoking Torches.esp=1
Babette.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives.esp=1
KrittaKitty_horses_uniqueFrost.esp=1
Frea.esp=1
BW Ingjard.esp=1
Convenient Horses.esp=1
Differently Ebony.esp=1
Brawl Bugs CE.esp=1
NobleFemaleClothes.esp=1
SmartCast_1_0.esp=1
FCO - Follower Commentary Overhaul.esp=1
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp=1
SkyUI.esp=1
BW Delphine.esp=1
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp=1
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp=1
dragonpriestmasks.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-Dawnguard.esp=1
CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AFTPatch.esp=1
Serana.esp=1
Headtracking.esp=1
Beards.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra.esp=1
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp=1
CombatDramaOverhaul.esp=1
RelightingSkyrim.esp=1
AOS.esp=1
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp=1
AOS2_EBT Patch.esp=1
Relighting Skyrim - Dawnguard.esp=1
SkyFalls + SkyMills + DG + DB.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo.esp=1
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp=1
DeadlyCombat_GiantsAIFix.esp=1
ShootingStars.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp=1
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp=1
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp=1
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp=1
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp=1
AMB Glass Variants Lore.esp=1
Immersive Weapons.esp=1
Aela.esp=1
Bijin Warmaidens.esp=1
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp=1
DeadlyCombat.esp=1
SplashofRain.esp=1
Unique Uniques.esp=1
UnreadBooksGlow.esp=1
vImmersiveBeds.esp=1
Volrath - Enhanced Lights and Fixes.esp=1
Birdsofskyrim.esp=1
SDO Full-LOD - The Morthal Swamp Light.esp=1
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp=1
Relighting Skyrim - Dragonborn.esp=1
dD-DG-DB-Immersive Creatures EBT Patch.esp=1
High Level Enemies - SIC.esp=1
ImmersiveSpells.esp=1
FireAndIceOverhaul.esp=1
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp=1
ImmersiveSpells-NoDlcDawnDragComp.esp=1
Vox Mundus.esp=1
Morwen.esp=1
MindiFollower.esp=1
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp=1
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp=1
AOS2_GDO Patch.esp=1
BetterQuestObjectives-AMBSkyforgePatch.esp=1
Birds.esp=1
People Have Torches.esp=1
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp=1
FSP - Dawnguard Edition.esp=1
FSP - Dragonborn Edition.esp=1
FSP - Unique Towns & Locations.esp=1
Dead Body Collision.esp=1
Sighne.esp=1
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp=1
rtZuleikaFollower.esp=1
SDO Full-LOD - Waterfall Effects.esp=1
RiversideLodge.esp=1
DanarielStormbow.esp=1
Point The Way.esp=1
SMIM-Merged-All.esp=1
Farm Animals.esp=1
SDO Full-LOD - Whiterun Trundra Creeks.esp=1
DragonCombatOverhaulDragonborn.esp=1
AOS2_FIO Patch.esp=1
AOS2_DSI Patch.esp=1
dD-No Spinning Death Animation.esp=1
SDO Full-LOD - Giant Campfires.esp=1
SFO - Dragonborn.esp=1
ASIS-Dependency.esp=1
DeadlyCombat_ASIS_Patch.esp=1

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

The seam in this case is caused by a difference in color/ texture quality. I recommend using UNP or 7B with a full body texture since CBBE has too many different body types to make a single good texture for. I personally use sevenbase or UNP with real girls realistic body texture.

The seam in this case is caused by a difference in color/ texture quality. I recommend using UNP or 7B with a full body texture since CBBE has too many different body types to make a single good texture for. I personally use sevenbase or UNP with real girls realistic body texture.

First of all thanks for the swift answer so here is my next question, say I go for UNP I just download Dimonized UNP body then install real girls realistic body? I'm just getting confused now by Bella and XP32 skeleton.

Thanks once again

Download and install:

Unp - base body

Mature skin - Body and face texture UNP
Mature skin - Body and face normal maps UNP
Mature skin - Alternative body normal map UNP (less muscles)

Mature skin - Mature Skin new lips (moles clean) by maevan zzjay

I personally use these, and I haven't found any problems.

First of all thanks for the swift answer so here is my next question, say I go for UNP I just download Dimonized UNP body then install real girls realistic body? I'm just getting confused now by Bella and XP32 skeleton.

Thanks once again

Yes, that is all you need to do, uninstall CBBE and then install those two mods. I advice you to not use bella with these mods because they look better without it (bella is very outdated, that mod hasn't been touched in two years, it also causes neckseams on a lot of textures, even the modpage image section has images with neckseams in them)

Edited by kniggit92

Well just wanted to say thanks to all for advice, I removed everything CBBE and installed

UNP and mature skin beta

Neck seam still appears so I done some reading and tried no more bronze shine and dry skin but still no look, although not as bad.

I can't help but think that CBBE has damaged something or the ENB just makes the problem more obvious as I only notice seam in certain lighting.

Well just wanted to say thanks to all for advice, I removed everything CBBE and installed

UNP and mature skin beta

Neck seam still appears so I done some reading and tried no more bronze shine and dry skin but still no look, although not as bad.

I can't help but think that CBBE has damaged something or the ENB just makes the problem more obvious as I only notice seam in certain lighting.

It might be a difference in head mesh UV and n.dds map. You should install XCE (whole pack with high res complexion and dirt textures) overwrite it with unp body + textures +RaceMenu.

What I use:

SG Female Texture Reneval for UNP (for makeup)

Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP (real girls large + face map)

Search nexus for matching body/face sk.dds and s.dds textures (sweat/shine, subsurface scattering).

If you like smooth skin you might go for Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy.

(pretty much invisible neck > body transition)

Ps: Body mods don't affect enb settings (it's the other way around), so there's no way cbbe would damage it. You just might have cbbe/vanilla textures/meshes leftovers. Make sure everything is replaced with unp compatible mods (see above). Also with some enbs neck trasnition is more visible in certain light.

Edited by BlackRoseOfThorns

UNP and mature skin beta

It might be a difference in head mesh UV and n.dds map. You should install XCE (whole pack with high res complexion and dirt textures) overwrite it with unp body + textures +RaceMenu.

What I use:

SG Female Texture Reneval for UNP (for makeup)

Real Girls Realistic Body Texture for UNP UNPB and SeveNBase - WIP (real girls large + face map)

Search nexus for matching body/face sk.dds and s.dds textures (sweat/shine, subsurface scattering).

If you like smooth skin you might go for Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy.

(pretty much invisible neck > body transition)

Ps: Body mods don't affect enb settings (it's the other way around), so there's no way cbbe would damage it. You just might have cbbe/vanilla textures/meshes leftovers. Make sure everything is replaced with unp compatible mods (see above). Also with some enbs neck trasnition is more visible in certain light.

Thanks for the advice i'm going to digest it and have a go now.

I'm happy that textures go to "\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\Data\textures\actors\character" but where would I find the relevant meshes? I only ask as your comment on left over files got me thinking and NMM did stop responding when removing a skin texture mod, so I cant help but think something is left behind. Basically I deleted all the race files under character for textures and want to do the same for meshes.

Hope i'm making some sense as I'm not finding it easy to explain lol.

Cheers

Get 7zip (it's a freeware), find where NMM stores .zip files and open it to see folder structure and texture/mesh files inside. If it's a mod with multiple options for NMM it will be divided into separate folders like Core, BBP, etc. Just open it, there will be Data or Textures/Meshes folder inside. Find these files in your Skyrim/Data/...

PS: Theoretically XCE should replace everything with exception of s/sk.dds and maybe hand/feet meshes (I don't remember if these were included).

Edited by BlackRoseOfThorns