Latest site updates

Dark0ne

Arrow keys on Images

We've update the image gallery on file pages so you can use the arrow keys again.

We are currently rolling out 8 new static content servers to try and resolve the issues with images loading slowly for people.

Thank you for reinstating this feature. And if the images load slowly, they load slowly. Half of the time, it's the internet connection the user has and how they have their signal bouncing around.

Edited by MDeckman

Maybe it's just me but, when I search for files containing a certain term, then click on one of the files in the resulting list, then decide to page back to the list, my search results are replaced by what looks like a search list that contains every file on the Nexus. Really, over 1k pages of results. If my error, someone please correct me, if a site issue, it needs fixing.

Crazy about the new notifications!

Edited by valc

In response to post #22424464.

Actually, it isn't. Which the forum thread on this verifies.

I've had the problem for years with different ISPs, always via a hardwired connection, with download speeds between 20-100MB, and decent proximity to Nexus servers (US). Each image usually takes 20+ seconds to enlarge when clicked on. And I'm not the only one with the problem, either.

Thanks for trying to get it fixed, Dark0ne :)