The Glenmoril Wyrd mod

Lossner

This mod will be base off of the Glenmoril Wyrd and how I see them here what the mod will have

• Glenmoril Wyrd own branch in vvardenfell (Joinable Faction)
  • Each sister in the branch has there own personality and quests
  • Added the book The Glenmoril Wyrd by Lady Cinnabar of Taneth
  • Adding 15-30 quest
  • Added Wyrd Cauldron to make you're own Glenmoril Potion/Poison
  • Added The Glenmoril Wyrd Faction Chest

Im accepting any ideas to make the very first Glenmoril Wyrd mod for morrowind.

http://api.ning.com/files/I0PaAyo4W*YwSfrEAVGCuK-JJSukyiC9R1ZKdHe44ggUWxzPM4mBDbBvxQ3JYiXSGuQtFivo5HDSjFSAsl0NhPmpl0*IGGD6/D.png?width=750

Hmm...they are a cult, and they deal with werewolves, from what I remember, so perhaps have a quest to tie them into a werewolf hunt/hunter dynamic like the Skyrim quest for Hircine's Ring, you can either help the werewolf/werewolves kill the hunters or help the hunters kill the werewolf/werewolves, you get a different reward for helping either side, and you'll also gain points with the gelnmoril or lose points with them depending on the side you choose.

Well for a female character to join I was thinking perhaps an initiation ritual would be in order. Most covens, fantasy and real life witches require some form of initiation ritual. Perhaps have the player go on a quest for various ingrediants to the ritual. Ingredients that represent the 4 elements and finally an ingrediant that represents the soul. Once all ingredients are found, the ritual itself could begin. and maybe maybe mix the ingreadients into the Cauldron for a potion