Nexus Mod Manager v0.60 alpha : Upgrading from v0.53

Gopher

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

well. that's done it for me and nmm !

seeing as it decided (as far as i can tell) to just upgrade without giving me the option i'm now inundated with errors saying it can't find the mods installed with nmm and i can either choose one option which deletes the mod or i can keep going in circles until i let it delete ALL of my mods which are claimed not to be in the correct folders WHICH THEY ARE !

Now having to reinstall everything but using MO as nmm has now destroyed all faith i had in it.

where as this may not be the correct thread to make complaints such as this the nmm download page has no comment thread that i can find (probably because the bandwidth might get destroyed by the complaints of how utterly crap nmm is), I'm done with it completely and utterly !

• 8 months later...
In response to post #24281719.

thingemiebob wrote: well. that's done it for me and nmm !
seeing as it decided (as far as i can tell) to just upgrade without giving me the option i'm now inundated with errors saying it can't find the mods installed with nmm and i can either choose one option which deletes the mod or i can keep going in circles until i let it delete ALL of my mods which are claimed not to be in the correct folders WHICH THEY ARE !

Now having to reinstall everything but using MO as nmm has now destroyed all faith i had in it.

where as this may not be the correct thread to make complaints such as this the nmm download page has no comment thread that i can find (probably because the bandwidth might get destroyed by the complaints of how utterly crap nmm is), I'm done with it completely and utterly !

True that absolute bull s#*! it ruined my Skyrim and now it crashes to desktop because its missing its files