Bethesda's first-ever E3 conference!

Zaldir

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If fallout4 is referencing Skyrim in anyway... expect to see duel wielding weapons and even weapon bashing (pistol whip).

Edited by Teabone3

It does seem like they would have more than one major announcement if they are doing a whole press conference. While as we all know that Bethesda is a pretty major publisher now and it makes sense that they would do their own conference now like Ubisoft and EA does but to me it says that we're going to see something big. As others have said I don't think they're going to disappoint TES fans nor Fallout fans and I'm willing to bet that they will announce both Fallout 4 and TES VI. I won't speculate about the new Fallout as I am not a terribly big fan of the series but I really hope they return to a more "exotic" province or provinces in TES VI. I would love to see Summerset Isle/Alinor or a combination of Elsweyr and Valenwood or perhaps all 3 (Wishful thinking I know)

New expansion for ESO probably or maybe a new Fallout MMO. Most game companies think MMOs and multiplayer crap is where it's at these days.

Besides the ESO related stuff, I doubt that Bethesda will be announcing anything new as far as ES6, but it's possible that they could announce a port of Skyrim coming to the PS4 and the Xbox 1 consoles and/or that they are working towards getting modding onto the next gen consoles. Edited by phellen

Bethesda dropped develop on the Fallout MMO. Its pretty clear that FO4 is getting a mention at E3. Considering the time at work they went full throttle with their entire staff body to develop "something". Since they hired that 3 Dog voice actor during that period of time in 2013-2014.

• 2 weeks later...

Just remember, Fallout 2 was a great game, but not as famous as Fallout 3 announced 10 years later. So with the new fame of Fallout, Elder Scrolls and Bethesda itself isn't a madness thinking about Fallout 4. It's crazy think about ES6, but not Fallout 4. I'm ok with a Fallout MMO but NOT INSTEAD the 4th. Sorry for awful english.

Edit: I said the thing about 10 years later because Fallout 3 was released 7 years ago.

Edited by VanguardXXIII