Graphics issue with SKSE

simense

I've been on and off modding and playing Skyrim for the past 8 months, roughly. I understand how to tweak ini files, I understand using skse and patching skse properly. What I have an issue with is, playing with the correct graphics card while executing Skyrim through the skse loader.

To simplify this issue, when I launch directly through the Skyrim launcher OR TESV, the game runs with my NVIDIA graphics card with a flawless 40-50 fps.

But when I run Skyrim through SKSE, it runs with my on board integrated Intel HD graphics card. And that is nonsense.

I've stayed up all night, slept only 3 hours trying to find a solution to this. But I haven't, and I don't want to sleep until I resolve it.

I've read plenty of similar posts, but none to solve my specific issue. I mod Skyrim through NMM, latest version. SKSE is also at latest version. ini files are on point. I'd be grateful if any of you could possibly help me. I'll be watching this post every hour or two and will reply as early as I can.

I know my computer specs are irrelevant because every post I've read about an issue with SKSE is not a computer build generated issue. But I'll put it here for any questions.

i7-4700MQ @ 2.40 GHZ
8 GB RAM
GeForce GT 740M

2 GB VRAM

with integrated Intel HD 4600. | Reinstalling SKSE or Skyrim is out of the question, been there done that.

Also, it lists my Intel HD 4600 in my rendererinfo.txt as the renderer device AND as the sD3DDevice in my skyrimprefs.ini file. Writing over it will do absolutely nothing to solve this issue, also been there done that.

EDIT: Nevermind, I ran a benchmark check and it is running with my GT 740m.

Edited by simense