New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) RELEASED!

Echelon

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I am too stupid but it is possible to use NVSE if steam is in offline mode or is nvse unusable without steam?

I dont know this exactly...and I was glad about a reply..

Thank you in advance...

Note that the "Enable Steam Community In-Game" option must be enabled in the "In-Game" tab of the Steam options for NVSE

This sentence does not explain if steam has to be in online mode everytime or just once to enable nvse...and can be switched to offline mode afterwards..

Maybe I am too stupid but it is possible to use NVSE if steam is in offline mode or is nvse unusable without steam?

Thank you in advance...

Note that the "Enable Steam Community In-Game" option must be enabled in the "In-Game" tab of the Steam options for NVSE

This sentence does not explain if steam has to be in online mode everytime or just once to enable nvse...and can be switched to offline mode afterwards..

Just tested it in offline mode and it works fine.

Thank you in advance...

Steam Community In-Game doesn't require steam to have a internet connection to function(Obviously it won't actually connect to the community), so as long as it just requires Steam Community In-game to be enabled you should be okay.

EDIT: NOOO, I was too late.

Edited by essi2

To test it....

* I don't think NVSE is working. How can I check?

- Launch NV, then open the console and type "GetNVSEVersion" (without the quotes). It should print back "NVSE version: 1". If this works, then NVSE is working properly. If it prints an error, then something is wrong.

How rude....I was to you essi2 and to you Jim_uk....

I forgot to give you Kudos to show that I am much obliged to you both and please take them as a sign of my gratitude...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was successful and works like charm *happy*