New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) RELEASED!

Echelon

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, is there any chance we can get a version that does *NOT* require the Steam Community? I have it permanently disabled on my system, because I despise it. I went on a campaign - after the Orange Box was released - to get the ability to disable it for the OB games, that's how much I hate it. If I enabled it for this one mod, I would have to manually disable it for every other game I own (which is a lot). That's extremely cumbersome. A version that works without Steam Community would be greatly appreciated.

So, is there any chance we can get a version that does *NOT* require the Steam Community?

NO

If a game requires Steam, circumventing it Violates the EULA.

As for the main NVSE link for those still showing the Beta 5, I did a Hard Refresh (Ctrl+F5) and the page updated.

So, is there any chance we can get a version that does *NOT* require the Steam Community?

NO

If a game requires Steam, circumventing it Violates the EULA.

As for the main NVSE link for those still showing the Beta 5, I did a Hard Refresh (Ctrl+F5) and the page updated.

*Ahem*

I said Steam COMMUNITY!. And the game does *NOT* require Steam Community. Read before you leap.

Edited by Jito463

is there anyway to get an older version of NVSE??? i updated my NVSE and stupid me forgot to back up the old version that i was using... plus my FONV is not updating and I WANT TO PLAY... can anyone link me or send me the beta 3 or 4 version?