New Vegas Script Extender (NVSE) RELEASED!

Echelon

How rude....I was to you essi2 and to you Jim_uk....

I forgot to give you Kudos to show that I am much obliged to you both and please take them as a sign of my gratitude...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was successful and works like charm *happy*

Well, you did say Thanks in advance in your OP... so you weren't really that rude. But thanks for the kudos anyways :)

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zearox, essi and jim_uk have explained that you need Steam installed....

But it is not necessary to use Steam in online mode...

Here is the original comment of essi:

Steam Community In-Game doesn't require steam to have a internet connection to function(Obviously it won't actually connect to the community), so as long as it just requires Steam Community In-game to be enabled you should be okay.

Steam has to be installed for installation anyway so it is no problem...

Only pirates do not need Steam and they are locked-out of support cause Obsidian and Bethesda spread their patches through Steam.

So dont worry about it. You are able to be offline and still capable to play the game...

Steam and Cloud are the future ...

Steve Ballmer (Microsoft CEO): "If you are not in the cloud you are not with us..."

This is a statement a lot of software companies would subscribe...

So is it possible to launch from FOMM with NVSE, and 4GB enabled?

According to a post in the 4GB comments you......

To use this with NVSE, rename FalloutNV.gb4 to FalloutNV.exe and double click the nvse_loader.exe file.

I don't know how accurate that statement is because I have no memory issues with NV and don't use the 4GB thing.