• Please log in to reply
1907 replies to this topic

SaturnC

SaturnC

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
This mod sounds really interesting! But first of all I need to know 3 things.
1. I have my bodies the way I want them, I use the male rude body pack (from Josh's AP) textures for a nude male and the Beware of Girl for nude females. And Ling's playabe races for male raiders. Are these textures going to be compatible with your mod?
2. Is this mod compatible with the Animated Prostitution mod?
3. Will have you have gay sex, both male/male and female/female?

If I get a yes for my 3 questions, you've made me one happy pervert!

admechanicus

admechanicus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

For some reason the anims won't play - the characters just strip and stand on eachother. Rather odd. Any ideas?

Currently there are no Female-to-Female or Female-to-Male animations, so if you are playing with female characters, the characters will stand on each other.
The situation will be fixed after I add some female-related anims.
Can't promise it will be any soon though - I don't always have time for modding

admechanicus

admechanicus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

1. I have my bodies the way I want them, I use the male rude body pack (from Josh's AP) textures for a nude male and the Beware of Girl for nude females. And Ling's playabe races
for male raiders. Are these textures going to be compatible with your mod?

You can use whatever body packs/textures you like. The results may look a bit different, but there is no demand for a specific pack

2. Is this mod compatible with the Animated Prostitution mod?

Should be. Yet, as both AP and my mod are in work-in-progress state with things changing every time, they may became incompatible at some point. I'll check it out after the mod reaches 'almost ready' state

3. Will have you have gay sex, both male/male and female/female?

Why not? There is already some gay sex options in the game - with Jimmy or Sweetie in Westside

alphaV1za

alphaV1za

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
Ok...
So here has got to be the oddest problem I have ever encountered with using a mod.

Now to be sure, I've tested this multiple times.
All other mods disabled and on a clean new save as well.

So when I have the [wsexInnuendo.esp] enabled, there is the most annoying sound in Fallout that plays. "urh... GWHAAAH!"

I'm constantly be attacked by an invisible Feral-Ghoul.
He doesn't show up on my compass, vats, no one attacks him nor do I take any damage.
But you can hear him running attacking or whatever.

flop flop flop, urh... GWHAAAH.. huh ARGH.

All the time...
Really annoying and really odd.

Sigh...

Edit.
PS. Don't lol it's not funny.

Edited by alphaV1za, 06 November 2010 - 02:01 PM.

CloudDragon

CloudDragon

Fan

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts
This sounds like something I was waiting for. Unfortuanetly I always play females and will have to wait until there are F/M-Anims. I have an eye on the progress ;)

admechanicus

admechanicus

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts

Ok...
So here has got to be the oddest problem I have ever encountered with using a mod.

Now to be sure, I've tested this multiple times.
All other mods disabled and on a clean new save as well.

So when I have the [wsexInnuendo.esp] enabled, there is the most annoying sound in Fallout that plays. "urh... GWHAAAH!"

I'm constantly be attacked by an invisible Feral-Ghoul.
He doesn't show up on my compass, vats, no one attacks him nor do I take any damage.
But you can hear him running attacking or whatever.

flop flop flop, urh... GWHAAAH.. huh ARGH.

All the time...
Really annoying and really odd.

Sigh...

Edit.
PS. Don't lol it's not funny.

That flop-flop-GWHAAH sound is played during scripted scene of having sex with ghoul cowboy woman (Beatrix). For some reason you have this sequence still running on background, thus making sounds.
I'll check out if I broke the original script somehow (I did modified it to add some animations, but the sounds should have remained OK)

KayneOP

KayneOP

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts
I second a fix as mentioned below (invisible ghoul attack).
It freaked me out when I first installed this mod, and loaded a save where I started in a cave...

SaturnC

SaturnC

Old hand

• Supporter
  • PipPipPip
  • 684 posts
Your mod does sound like fun. I'll wait to see if you fix the ghoul thing, I am not into many sounds, I remember the Animated Prostitution sounds for FO3 were so funny but annoying because 1. They were of a female and I play mostly males and 2. They kept going on and on after the actual animation wwas finished. I DO like the slapping sound he uses in the 'backdoor' animation now for New Vegas. Usually the sounds are in a special sound file we can remove if we don't care for them? I WILL be trying your mod later on today. ;)

HaikenEdge

HaikenEdge

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 612 posts
Tracked.

Edit: Tried mod with Red Lucy; all I'm once I use her bed after entering her room and her laying down is being stripped of my garments and then standing through her model.

Is this because the animations for that haven't been done yet? Or is that a bug?

Edit Again: Same with Sarah, actually.

Edit Yet Again: Nevermind that. Was a conflict with Animated Prostitution.

Edited by HaikenEdge, 06 November 2010 - 03:51 PM.

Mithoron

Mithoron

Faithful poster

• Premium Member
  • 1,018 posts
Also getting the "Ghoul Sex" bug when loaded...hoping it gets fixed to try again!

Page loaded in: 0.985 seconds