FNV Sexual Innuendo

• Please log in to reply
1845 replies to this topic

Bugorvet

Bugorvet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts
admechanicus, great mod, better than AP...
But can you add some new poses? Or toys? Strapon, for example?

Edited by Bugorvet, 29 December 2010 - 10:25 PM.

raihuhoha

raihuhoha

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
It sounds like a lot of people like this mod. I am trying to get mine to work, but the PC and NPC get stuck together and do nothing to each other and am hoping for some troubleshooting help with it.

I have tried reinstalling it, but no dice. However, from the look of things, this mod does have a lot of potential and I will be keeping my eye out for updates, especially if I can fix it.

Once I find out how to fix it, I will certainly endorse it.

Edited by raihuhoha, 30 December 2010 - 12:49 AM.

evilhippo

evilhippo

Fan

• Premium Member
  • 448 posts
Oh dear, I got no on-screen 'action' when I selected the do-the-wild-thing option with Tyrone (crooked NCR supply NCO in Primm)... just the vanilla black screen.

CSAdeadlySIN

CSAdeadlySIN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
its awesome but uh how do u do sarah from vault 21 xD i cant seem to find a line of dialogue to yknow.... "do her" :3

morikaane

morikaane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
admechanicus

This plugin you have developed is rather interesting. I have spent some time looking at the code and I particularly like the way it has been implemented. It has been made very modular and easily adapted by third party plug-ins, big plus, and kudos to you.

I know that real life comes first, without doubt, but the dialogue could use some serious polishing, if you'd pardon the pun. Grammar, and what they say in general could be a dished out with a bit more finesse.

Having quite a bit of XP with the Editor, I have made modified version of your NPC plugin to improve the dialogue a bit. It will not be released of course, out of respect to you and your work, but I am more than happy to forward on all my dialogue changes to you, should you wish to incorporate some into your mod.

Just send a PM if you're interested; and I'll try to get back to you when I can.

Cheers,
M.

Schermvlieger

Schermvlieger

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
First of all; thanks for sharing your work with us!

I am having some problems with this mod related to undressing/nvse:

- When using nvse (in the mod's options), the player and nps do not line up properly for the various activities. Without using nvse they line up fine.
- I am having trouble figuring out which undressing settings for the mod I should use. I am using the following mods (in order):

1. wsex
2. centered 3d camera, unraised
3. wsexinnuendoAnims
4. wsexinnuendoNPCs
5. Roberts_NewVegas
6. Slofs Boners

When using equip default body; Slof's boner is unequiped, which seems logical.
When using "Equip Limp/Erect body", the courier ends up as the invisible man with only his face and hands showing
When using "equip/unequip", it has the same effect as the first option (e.g. Slof's boner is unequiped automatically, and I cannot equip it during the animation with a hotkey)

I'm sure I must be doing something wrong here, but can't find out what?

[edit]

Installing R18_Rudy_Body_Pack_V3dot1_OSBR_ISH from the AP mod solved the getting nude problem, so I recommend people using that in combination with undress option 1 (Equip Limp/Erect body)

[/edit]

Edited by Schermvlieger, 02 January 2011 - 08:13 PM.

Addictedgamer

Addictedgamer

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
I dont know what im doing wrong i installed the mod but when i tried it to do dazzle it just does the vanilla fade to black animation

Banned for piracy - if you can prove you have a legal copy of the game, I suggest you contact the staff and do so.

Edited by The Vampire Dante, 03 January 2011 - 12:42 PM.

Addictedgamer

Addictedgamer

Journeyman

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 29 posts
Wait that problem's fixed but now i have another problem, when i do anyone all we do is stand where we are with our clothes off. I enabled nvse on option and nvse is installed correctly and im not using a steam copy of the game

morikaane

morikaane

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
@addictedgamer

Not using a steam version? I thought the steam version was the only version. Where and how did you get your 'version' of the game? ...and if it is pirated, as I somewhat suspect (apologies if I am wrong), I suggest you go out and buy it.

Oh, and the NVSE option is only experimental; and I can't get that to work either. It is a 'work in progress' mod.

You also need to make sure that your load order is correct (i suggest you use the NV version of FOMM) and that you have NV ArchiveInvalidated (http://www.newvegasn...le.php?id=35935) installed to remove any texture conflicts with the new body meshes.

@schermvlieger

Yes, I've found that the R18 Rude Body pack that is used in the Animated Prostitution plug-in works the best. I have tried a combination of type3 and breezes but it is a little dodgey.

And load order is very important. You also have to remember that the ESP plugins override a number of NPC behaviours, so you need to have the wsexinnuendoNPCs.esp as last as your load order. That shouldn't be too hard with the new vegas version of fomm.

Cheers,
M.

SaturnC

SaturnC

Old hand

• Premium Member
  • 684 posts
@Addictedgamer
By not using the Steam apps or not using Steam at all, that means you're playing a questionable game. FoSE does't work well with a non-Steam game, I would recommend uninstalling the FoSE.

To those of you having trouble, this is what I do:

--DO NOT USE FOSE with this mod - it makes it too unstable, hopefully the mod will be updated, if not I would recommend not using FOSE
--Install the Wasteland Sex Module and the FNV Sexual Innuendo Animation plugin normally by extracting the files to the Steamapps\common\fallout new vegas\Data folder.
--If you don't have the New Vegas Mod Manager installed, download it and then use the FOMM to install the FNV Sexual Innuendo NPCs plugin version. I've found for some reason that particular .esp reverts back to a 2008 version and I have no idea why but that messes with the animation. By installing it with the FOMM, it seems to stablize it.
--From the mods list window in the FOMM, under TOOLS at the top menu, use the archive invalidation, there should be a check in front of Archive Invalidation, remove the check, then put it back by clicking twice.
--Also, in that window make sure the wsexInnuendoNPC's.esp and the wsexInnuendoAnims.esp files are LAST! The wsex.esm should be at the very top of the window.
--Always make sure your PC is in 3rd person before conversing with the NPC and before engaging in sex.
--For those of you having camera problems, make sure you have the Centered 3rd Person Camera mod but don't use the FOSE version because I recommend not using FOSE with the Sexual Innuendo mod. Now, hold the F key down to stablize the 3rd person view.
--If you use the tfc command and as you pull away, if your PC is not visible: a)turn off the tfc command, b)hold down the F key, c)open the console command while still holding down the F key (so you see your PC), d)type in tfc, e)hit enter, f)close the console command, g)now as you pull away your PC should be visible.

@morikaane
You gave everyone some excellent advice!

To admechanicus, you've made a terrific mod, please let us know your intentions with it, it has not been updated for a long time and I do hope you haven't given up, it's really a fantastic mod and you have many, many people who use it and love it.

Edited by SaturnC, 03 January 2011 - 12:25 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.000 seconds