522 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 984,137 posts
Playthings

Two complex, fully voiced and animated followers, for adult audiences only. Beta version.

Rogueonyx

Rogueonyx

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
Though I like the idea of building a relationship with someone in the game, I don't think I'll download right away. Also I mostly play as female characters so this probably wouldn't work very good anyway.

Philosophiac

Philosophiac

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 383 posts

The reason for the request on appropriate comments is for your own good. Moderators watch these kinds of mods for people being rude, flaming, trolling, and otherwise making asses out of themselves... and ban them.

Furthermore, when mods introduce adult situations into a game which otherwise tends to be played by juveniles... it can get difficult to actually have a conversation regarding how well it works or what needs improvements when you are required to read through twenty pages of arguments and foul language.

As for the mod itself, well, I for one always like to see adult-themes in mods. There's a certain amount of realism lost when you neuter a game for the sake of sales... an edge that gets blunted in order to accommodate the kiddies.

In the wasteland... there are few things more pressing on the mind of an NCR soldier with three days vacation than getting drunk, getting laid, and getting rich so he can retire.

Two out of three seem to be covered, here.

Not bad.

zentari2238

zentari2238

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
Hm, from the screenies , they look like they could use a lift or two (not the elevator one..).

Also , this is a mod.If you find it's contents distasteful , don't use it.

JamesX007

JamesX007

Journeyman

• Premium Member
  • 27 posts
There seems mesh/textures that are missing. The Building close to Sloan has no floor and the outside is littered with the Red "!" marks.

http://img573.images...01106092014.png

Edited by JamesX007, 06 November 2010 - 04:23 PM.

Bally9

Bally9

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
Removed

Edited by Bally9, 07 November 2010 - 10:25 AM.

ironlancer

ironlancer

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 124 posts
hello

Big bug in the "tower" no soil, no wall, missing textures

Liquidacid23

Liquidacid23

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
I also found a bug... if you use Lings.esm (hair, eyes and whatnot) make sure this is above it in the load order or Lings will stop working

Bally9

Bally9

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 86 posts
I my re-uploading the mod with the missing textures. Will make a smaller patch file for those who already dl'd the first zip.

Strobelight

Strobelight

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts
Looks great, i'll come back soon to endorse!

Page loaded in: 1.123 seconds