• Please log in to reply
522 replies to this topic

TheDoctor455

TheDoctor455

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 249 posts
Hmm... I hope the patch fixes the Grand Silo's mostly empty void glitch. Had to use tcl to get anything done... with weird results...

buddah

buddah

Official Old Fart

• Premium Member
  • 11,250 posts

pg-13 comments demanded for the immature dork smut mod. Ironic. this makes all guys look bad. so sexed crazed even our games.... sigh.

Admin Note:

It is a shame when your first post in a file thread is your last. You have an absolute right to your opinion, but expressing it is an option.

Thanks for sharing your opinion with us, but please take it with you when you go.

Buddah

KyoTe44

KyoTe44

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts
That patch he updated with us worked for me to solve the missing floor and textures to the Shiloh.

Now I just need to figure out the Foxy boxing and dancing stuff.

majordespair

majordespair

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
seems to be working fine for me now i got rid of pipboy shop. no conflicts with AP either just yet. got them back to my goodsprings home mod and settled them in, got stuff from dodgy guy behind saloon, will continue testing later and update :)

Mazdek

Mazdek

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 258 posts
I just discovered while trying to get NVMM to work that the Script Extender for NV has been released, http://nvse.silverlock.org/
I don't know if it will be useful for this mod though, I'm just spreading the news. :)

Ivory_Soul

Ivory_Soul

Enthusiast

• Supporter
  • PipPip
  • 122 posts
Is there supposed to be a banana model? When I equip it or give it to the girls there's nothing there.

majordespair

majordespair

Old hand

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts
same thing here no banana model.

azurewaters

azurewaters

Enthusiast

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts
Very, very interesting mod. Probably you should to link more body mods that run good in your opinion. Currently using only Type3 CALI and it works quite nice. Nice way that you tried to make it an RPG. Need to play this a little more, it's good for a beta.

Liquidacid23

Liquidacid23

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 325 posts
never did I think, in my adult life, I would say this. but... ya my strap-on banana isn't working either

Edited by Liquidacid23, 06 November 2010 - 09:23 PM.

KururugiSuzaku

KururugiSuzaku

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
The quest won't start for me. Could you please give more deails how to start it?

Page loaded in: 1.263 seconds