66 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 873,098 posts
Backpacks

Disclaimer: This topic has been created automatically for discussion regarding this file. The owner may or may not view comments left here.

CXZAR

CXZAR

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 30 posts
it looks amazing man, downloading now... but i have a question, what's that armor that you are wearing on those pics??

Comit

Comit

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
Dunmer Scalemail, and a modified version of the Pegasus gear (pending persmission for release).

Hapatchi

Hapatchi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Excellent mod! I gave it a 9/10 because you said that the quiverless version would crash if you shoot and, well lets face it: thats not good :)

Tubi

Tubi

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
It looks really good! I'll be downloading it soon.

:CXZAR: I guess it's the Dunmer Scalemail or Pegasus armor.

Wes Janson

Wes Janson

Stranger

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
Oh, totally sweet! I've been dying for something like this! I mean, you have no idea! I saw the backpack mod for Morrowind, and I was like: man! Someone needs to make this for Oblivion!

Now I just wish that belt could be used *without* the rapier. '-p

Thank you so much for doing this.

rohmana

rohmana

Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
Zomg That armor is DOPE!!!!!! (2nd pict) which mods are they

hellbishop

hellbishop

Faithful poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,292 posts
Great Quaking levels of GUMMO! I feel like am back in rpg nirvana with the likes of DUNGEON MASTER and EYE OF THE BEHOLDER! Thanks a lot especially for the alternative black leather version.

Twitchy Gamer

Twitchy Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I can't really put it into words.... Since april i've been wishing sombody would do this. I always thought it really stupid how u could have an entire set of armor stashed away in your pocket. Advice if you ever plan to make a future version: put straps on it.

Thanks again, mate.

Twitchy Gamer

Twitchy Gamer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts
I can't really put it into words.... Since april i've been wishing sombody would do this. I always thought it really stupid how u could have an entire set of armor stashed away in your pocket. Advice if you ever plan to make a future version: put straps on it.

Thanks again, mate.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 0.986 seconds