Enb causes slow or no reaction of NPCs

xyx1991

Hi everyone,

I have a problem with my enb and hopefully you can help me out. Some NPCs don't react when they should or it takes a lot of time until they react, for example, when the cultists first appear and they walk up to you and they start the conversation, saying they have to kill you. After the conversation is over they normally imediately attack you, but with my enb effect enebled they just don't. They walk away like nothing happend, and if i talk to them again or as soon as i disable the effect they start attacking. Also summoned creatures or bandits don't attack me sometimes, only when i disable the enb. I have some script heavy mods enabled and i use Mod Organizer but i already tried turning them off and it changed nothing, it only happens with my enb enabled. I use the Seasons of Skyrim Enb at the moment but the problem i have happens on any enb actually. I have about 30-40 fps running the enb. I would be really thankfull if someone has a solution, i don't really want to play without the enb.