Swords on Back issues

skymarin

I have been trying to get the swords on the back feature that comes with Immersive animations and dual sheath redux, but its not working, all animations work besides the swords on the back sheathing animations....idk why, i followed the instructions but it still not work, i tryed installing the mods in different order but the only results i get are...

1: right arm reaches over the right shoulder when the sword is on the hip, left side, when sheathing, it outs the sword on the back but then snaps back to the hip.

2: same thing but the shield disappears when the weapon is sheathed...

Any one know whats going on and how to properly install these mods so i can get the animations from "immersive animations" and "sheath redux" to work.

i seen the video on how to install both of them but its an old video and doe snot show the current files that are offered, there would be missing steps and so it won't work.

[Edit} i followed this video and now both the swords show when sheathed but they are at the hip, i made sure to choose the swords on the back not on the hip, the swords are pulled and sheathed at the back but still end up back at the hip......

Edited by skymarin

This sounds similar to what I experienced, except I was trying to have daggers sheathed on lower back. XP32 Maximum Skeleton successfully integrated the animation, in that my character pulled and sheathed the dagger from the back; however, the dagger always snapped back and was visually at the hip...

Eventually I found out RaceMenu contained options to adjust the dagger positioning (to match the animation I had installed). Again, I'm not sure whether Immersive Animations uses a similar setup, but perhaps this will be of help...