Immersion mod idea - battles

bettsyman1

Hey guys, So I've just been doing my second playthrough (Female Qunari Rogue) and after clearing out the initial Templars and rogue Mages in Redcliffe, I found that the area did become less lively (understandable) but I thought it would be cool to have a mod that adds respawning low level mages and templars in certain areas (until certain objectives are complete) to make certain areas look more like warzones, Especially in the Exalted plains , the place is meant to be a heavily contested warzone, it would be cool to see chevaliers fighting the undead more often in those areas instead of a couple small encounters, say, reclaim a trench, and the area around it will have Chaevaliers spawning to fight undead.

such a mod would put a strain on some rigs so it wouldn't be for everyone, but it would be cool to come across more NPC battles during the course of the game, after all, who doesn't like watching the AI go at it? it's the entire reason for the electro-ball bit early on in Half Life 2 - Episode 1 (where a friendly Electro-ball fights a squad of enemy troops) as well as adding a degree in immersion.

so in short, this is a request to add respawning lower level Chevaliers and undead to the Exalted Plains as well as respawning lower level Templars and rogue mages in the Redclliffe wilds. and i some other areas, it would be awesome to see some Inquisition troops fighting Red Templars.