Author blocking, user area tweaks and general updates

Dark0ne

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice. There is no shortage of authors who post characters in bikini "armor" with oversized breasts etc. Especially on Skyrim Nexus. Now i don't have to see it anymore if i choose, and enjoy the good mods\pictures. Thanks for that! Edited by BeastRU

In response to post #23026129. #23026554, #23027964, #23032294, #23032434, #23034439 are all replies on the same post.

There was a 'condition' inside that sentence you seem to have missed somehow, a condition every single piece of me hopes and wishes will never be fulfilled, and which I'm convinced also never will... but if it really 'was' fulfilled at some point, well, then you can't be helped anymore. That's all I wrote. Way to put my words out of context.

But if I really need to put it a third way:
Only you will be the bringer of your own doom. Don't make it happen and everything will be fine.

That's what I said, in two different ways even. I just didn't want to put it that dramatically when I'm still actually convinced of the opposite.

But you can't blame me for also being a realist and not ignoring the chance that you 'can' very well also bring your own doom down over you, if I need to put it that way.

(Do I really need to put all those conditionals in big bold underlined letters, in bright red blinking color even, to emphasize it even more that it's all just 'conditional'?)

In response to post #23033564. #23033654, #23035074 are all replies on the same post.

i was going to block ewi as well, that guy takes over the whole front page by uploading 20 small retexture mods that he was going to include in that big pack of his anyway. his textures werent bad, but he just shoves them in your face.
why did he get banned tho? Edited by bioshards

In response to post #23033564. #23033654, #23035074, #23040709 are all replies on the same post.

Ban notes are public. You can check them in the Forum Rules and Warnings topic on the forum.

In response to post #23026129. #23026554, #23027964, #23032294, #23032434, #23034439, #23036054 are all replies on the same post.

I still don't understand one thing though… Nexus is apparently committed to protect people from those dreaded mod authors… How about doing the opposite? How about a feature that will allow modders to:

1. Block users from getting their mods
2. Be able to make a mod "private" and only available for some people. There could be an option to just allow ppl in the friends list to view the mod page for example

Nexus community is BOTH users and modders, and to be honest without modders you wont have users, and sometimes the Nexus community is a bit vile towards some authors/mods/content (like for example saying… "your mod is disgusting"… *rolleyes*). It should be Nexus interest to protect them both. And remember, that a modder will always be a modder no matter what. I do it because I enjoy it. But that fact, doesn't mean that I need users. I've had my share of shitty users, so now I just mod for myself and some very close friends.