Could Someone Please Check Out My House?

Zylice

Hello. I was wondering if someone could possibly have a look at my house, Chillfurrow Cottage and make any suggestions as to how I could improve it. I'm happy with it so far. I just need to finalise it soon and I'd appreciate some feedback. It's my very first player home. :smile:

#NOTE# The interior cell ID is 'Custom' and the name is 'ChillfurrowCottage.' If you want to see the outside, just go into the 'Tamriel' worldspace and type 'ChillfurrowFarmEdge.' The house is right near that cell. It has a garden and it is near the windmill at Chillfurrow Farm.

Edited by Zylice

First of all, it easier to just make the cell id something like 000AAA so it will pop first. Easier to work with.

To be frank your decoration are odd.

It like a big house wanting to be small cottage?

I mean the living room is huge and can fit and be merged with the dining room easily. So much room and space. Yet, the followers room is small and one has to sleep on a bedroll?

Why what seems to be the forge room has no anvil and also next to a sleeping area?

Why the mix with common theme and noble?

I really can't say it bed or good, it seems so far from done.

Cottages are small houses that are one room, this is pretty much a farm. Yet, I like what you did with building itself. Keep it up.