SNow Elfes

baltic1284

I am gonna try and pull a team together to finish this mod Rise of the Ancient Falmer mod done by nofear88. I did message that modder for permission around June July no luck no response. I see this mode being great to bring the Falmer back. The end of the Dawngaurd mod the Knight Paladin said there could be more settlements out there. If you want to now more details and such and the story line PM me will tell. If you wanna join and help me PM skill isn't very big we can learn as a team.

doesn't mean I cant work on it I just cant release it on the site till I do figured of I got the work started for the mod and going take time for the release. I now to wait till I have permission for the release I did send another message today to the mod greater for it. Update the account of the original creator of the mod states he can not use the messaging system this is the exact words it said The Member Nofea88 can not use the messaging system, message not sent. I will look into asking staff for permission for it. I did message the staff member to see if I can just waiting for a response from there on there end of things.

Edited by baltic1284

the site staff cant grant you permission to work on a mod. my point is you cant form a mod team without permission from the original modder what ever you do with it must remain on your computer on your Skyrim. no files can be shared to anyone else without the permission.

you never now they may never hurts to ask theme either that is all I did. They may say go ahead or not too couse now the mod creator cant be contacted for some reason so I have to get it somehow.

if the staff cant contact him then that means it is a dead mod and you can't do anything with it still. just a friendly warning. the Nexus doesnt own the mod only original modder does and they are the only ones able to grant permission.

Yeah if that is the case then I will still try to pull the team together and do a complete new one just change a few things to the story and move on I do have a Plan B. This was just gonna cut a lot of the work out make a bit easier. If not then I can still do a mod with my story line just a few changes.

well that answer that lol Plan B hopefully people will join the team I am trying to set up to make my own mod and story and such so same thing applies if you wanna join Pm me if you want to now the story you can still PM me and such and I will send. that way I don't take too much post space for it.